Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 14, 2010, 09:02 PM
D Rose has got to be an early favorite for mvp. The guy has been single handedly winning games for us over other playoff bound teams.

d rose also has my vote

bright lights, big city

and to raise my hopes up even further, the bulls have the best record against the superior western conference at 11-4.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Mothman

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 14, 2010, 09:02 PM
D Rose has got to be an early favorite for mvp. The guy has been single handedly winning games for us over other playoff bound teams.
Totally agree. He's one of the best players in the league, and he's beginning to be even better than D-WIll (former best point guard).
You move like I want to.

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

Corleone

Some interesting trades this weekend, mostly for the magic.

bright lights, big city

Good trades too, I hate to say it but arenas fits better with them than carter did. And if turkoglu finds that spark he had 2 years ago, he too is a big upgrade to rashard lewis.
DERP

TheWatcher

bulls keep killin it! i cant wait for the christmas game!

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 19, 2010, 08:39 PM
Good trades too, I hate to say it but arenas fits better with them than carter did. And if turkoglu finds that spark he had 2 years ago, he too is a big upgrade to rashard lewis.

Turkaglu sucks. He's a bitch.

Mothman

Quote from: TheWatcher on Dec 23, 2010, 11:04 PM
bulls keep killin it! i cant wait for the christmas game!
Hope they go far this year! Chicago Bulls forevah!

Quote from: Corleone on Dec 24, 2010, 01:43 AM

+10,000
You move like I want to.

bright lights, big city

you only say that because everyone is unhappy when they play for the raptors, haha.
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 24, 2010, 07:12 AM

you only say that because everyone is unhappy when they play for the raptors, haha.

He's the one who signed here. Not our fault he's a bitch.

Linas Kleiza is better from what I've seen.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I was lucky enough to go see Clippers-Heat on Wednesday and I gotta say it was a pleasure to see the Heat go down.Griffin is a fucking beast and I would love to have him with my Spurs.

bright lights, big city

good you got to see him. i think the best way to describe how he plays is "violent".

it's fun to watch, but i just see him getting seriously injured sooner rather than later.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Dallas who? LOL We owned them good tonight. Charles Barkley can keep saying Dallas is the best team in Texas,certainly we care to be the best team in the league.

I hope this kid Griffin dont gets injured kinda like Bynum,Roy or Oden because those players are certainly cursed.

Corleone

Anyone really think anyone is going to win a championship in the next 5 years besides these teams:
Celtics
Chicago
LA
San Antonio
Miami
OKC

Maybe New York if they get lucky and trade for steve nash and carmello. I doubt they have the assets though.

bright lights, big city

I would throw in Orlando and Utah as potential cinderella teams. I think they both can be dangerous in the playoffs. I hope you're right about the Bulls, and just looking ahead a few years, I really think it's only OKC, Chicago, Miami, and maybe NY because Boston and LA are still good, but starting to show some age, and who knows what happens when Phil Jackson leaves.

At the beginning of the year I took the popular Boston-Lakers picks for the Finals. But damn, the Spurs just don't let up. If they stay healthy this could be their last hurrah.

On another topic, I have to re-iterate that Rose needs to be MVP. Today he went and got first career triple-double with both Noah and Boozer injured. Deng is having a solid year picking up some of the slack, but this is by far Rose's team.
DERP

TheWatcher

chicago all the way

and i hope lakers get out soon with the playoffs start

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: TheWatcher on Jan 18, 2011, 08:03 PM
chicago all the way

and i hope lakers get out soon with the playoffs start

For watch the same shit of Lakers over and over I suggest you to get ESPN Classic. I bet that channel would be perfect for you Hahahahahaha