Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: elite54 on May 27, 2011, 03:25 AM
explain how the bulls were overrated again?

I dont have to explain nothing dude just watch all the "experts" on ESPN,NBATV and ABC all over the Bulls and Rose's balls.

Sea Bass

fuck it. I still love how humble the bulls players are. like the guy with the cats on the sig said we have coins every year.

bright lights, big city

ESPN has actually done nothing but slurp Lebron and the "Heatles" since the last about 6 months. Royal, I'll meet you halfway in your Bulls overrated theory. Because they got the #1 seed, they're expectations went through the roof, when in reality the team is still very young and Rose is basically that entire team. This wasn't their year, they need another piece or 2 to make it past the Heat.

Quote from: Sea Bass on May 27, 2011, 03:30 AM
fuck it. I still love how humble the bulls players are. like the guy with the cats on the sig said we have coins every year.
yeah dude, a major reason I love 'em. They genuinely seem like the "good guys" in the league.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Rose with a couple costly misses in the last Quarter, Noah and Boozer not having their best day as well, in the end that proved to be decisive.

Too bad this time next year I won't be able to watch television at 3 in the morning, because the last week or so with both NHL & NBA Playoffs was a lot of fun.

bright lights, big city

The good news is that 4th quarter will only motivate Rose in the offseason (and hopefully Noah). But I just keep thinking about that 3rd quarter. There was about a 5 minute stretch where Miami scored 1 field goal, but attempted about 10 free throws. That kept them in the game. Refs kept them in the goddamn game. I'm not saying Boozer didn't hit Lebron in the face, but I just fairness in the NBA. Rose takes an elbow in the 2nd half, and he just gets a late whistle. Taj gets called for a technical for a "what did I do?" look while in a crowd of players. Yet the Big 2.5 argue and bitch to the refs at every fucking stoppage of play and nothing ever happens to them.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Staying awake till 5 AM was so worth it. The Mavericks were down and beaten, but came back eventually and showed some great fighting spirit and aggressiveness.
Jason Kidd is such an important player, and no need to talk about the man who brought the last 9 points for his team, Nowitzki.
But what I enjoyed the most about last nights game, is the Mavericks have each others backs ... Marion, Chandler, Terry and the other guys always give 100% for their team. Looking forward to Sunday night already.

Corleone

I was honestly barely watching because the heat were leading the whole game, I look up at the last seconds of the game and was just... :o

bright lights, big city

yeah that comeback came out of nowhere. that was a huge game 2 because now the next 3 games are in Dallas. so glad miami finally lost at home.
DERP

lukas989

I know Im late in expressing, but hey, I happily exchange time delay for having the last part of the game cut out of the recording and ad breaks every 4 seconds.  But yeah - Ive got a whole 'anyone but Miami' thing going on, and game twos final quarter made me cock-a-hoop.  Theres something distinctly satisfying seeing a lanky German slotting home triumphantly. 

black coffee

Looks like Dallas can't win a game without being down for a big part of it ^_^

Thursday nights game is gonna be key... Hopefully Dallas will bring a 3-2 lead to Miami.

deftones86

MAVERICKS!!!! man where did lebron go? 8 points? dirk had the flu and scored more in one quarter.

bright lights, big city

not quite on the level of MJ-with-the-flu, but I was still impressed. He showed up when Dallas really needed him. Game 5 is a must win since it's their last home game. I really hope they win because Dirk has played at such a high level he deserves to be considered an all-time elite player. He's like Larry Bird out there. But he needs that championship.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Mavs WOW just WOW Congrats to them
Lebron 0 points on the 4th? hahahahahaha

black coffee

The first lead for Dallas in the series...now the pressure is on Miami.

My prediction: Dallas to win on Sunday night.

TheyCallMeP

I'll love it if Dallas wins this series (knocks on wood... yeah, I just did that). I didn't like when Boston assembled their 3-party and hated it when Miami got Bosh and LeBron. LeBron was pretty muched crowned the "next Jordan" right when he left high school for the NBA... earn it. Mostly, I just want to keep saying I've won as many NBA championships as LeBron. Go Mavs!

bright lights, big city

I'm really gonna go there, and say game 6 will be fixed. Steve Javie is reffing tonight's game, and he's one of the bigger pieces of shit as far as NBA refs go. But hey, I could just be biased since he did a couple of the Bulls/Heat games and blew quite a few calls in favor of Miami. And adding a 7th game to this would pay out big time for the NBA and Disney.
DERP

Corleone

bright lights, big city

haha hey man I like to take shots at David Stern whenever I can. (and any refs)
DERP

Corleone

well there has been a history of crooked refs, so you never know?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

HA HA HA HA HA

BIG 3 MY BALLS AND DICK

HA HA HA HA HA

FROM A SPURS FAN CONGRATULATIONS DALLAS MAVERICKS

WHAT A FUCKING SORE LOSER LEBRON NOT EVEN SAY GOODBYE OR NOTHING FUCKING LOSER WITHOUT RING

LIKE I SAID BIG 3 MY BALLS AND DICK AND AT YOUR OWN HOME