Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

I'm glad about this. Fuck the Lakers, I'm stoked to see the Clippers be a playoff team now.

Bulls got Rip Hamilton today. Kind of a small deal, but he's a major upgrade at starting SG over Bogans.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

So Clippers owned the Lakers this week, 1 game with Kobe and 1 game without him.I gotta say the second game without Kobe L.A was winning by 13 and in the end Clippers won by 5.Maybe the Lakers arent needing Kobe?Anyway Clippers are the new most excited team to watch !

deftoolsys07

what about the Mavs? Y'all watch that shit? I'm in Dallas so a Mavs fan, naturally. Odom was fucking it up big time and got kicked out of the game...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Dec 26, 2011, 12:03 PM
what about the Mavs? Y'all watch that shit? I'm in Dallas so a Mavs fan, naturally. Odom was fucking it up big time and got kicked out of the game...

Yeah I saw that and daaaamn at least put on some fight,they were losing on a moment by 33 !!!! Mavs kinda fucked up selling some players that helped that team to win their first championship.Barea,Chandler and some others that I cant recall.My Spurs play tonight lets see how they do on the last run of Manu,Parker and Duncan =(
Clippers needs to get better in the rebounds below their own ring and they also need a much better FT % other than that pretty fucking entertaining game.Jordan 9 blocks,Blake 22 points and Billups 20.Pretty fucking good.

bright lights, big city

The Heat looked looked scary good that game. I was hoping Dallas would come out and destroy 'em, but LBJ looked like a man on a mission.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Pretty great opening for my Spurs :) Ginobili 24.
I cant believe the Mavericks LMAO They were killed on their second game!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

What a game by Clippers tonight ! Im so glad they won against the 3 stooges from Heat hahahahahaha.What a great dunk by Jordan to close up the game.Go Clippers underdogs!!Also so happy that my Spurs won =D Great games tonight by both of my teams =D

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I think my new Gif image defies who is the best dunker in the league right? hehehehe
What a great game by Clippers and my Spurs :D Both winners last night.

bright lights, big city

DERP

black coffee

Though it looks like Griffin leans on Perkins shoulder.. I'm not saying its a clear offensive foul, but I doubt there would've been any complaints if the referees had called it.

Have you guys ever been to an NBA game by the way? For me its a must-do next time I go to the States.

bright lights, big city

Maybe, but when the defender commits to jumping instead of holding his ground, and then makes body contact that's a blocking foul all the time.

I've been to a couple Bulls games, they are fun. If you love basketball, it's worth it, especially when you see some good teams/players. But it does get really expensive.
DERP

deftoolsys07

I love going to games, I live in Dallas. I saw a few games last season when we won the championship. I'm going this Friday as a matter of fact to see the Mavs take on the Pacers.

bright lights, big city

that'll be a good game. Indiana is rocking people's worlds right now.
DERP

deftoolsys07

I heard Indiana wasn't doing too well. None of the games are on local TV this year so I haven't been able to watch many save when I go to the bar...

bright lights, big city

that seems to be the case for some reason for people outside the Central Division, but yeah they're deep in the bench., they signed David West in the offseason, Roy Hibbert is turning into a solid big man, Paul George grew like 3 inches since last year. I think they'll be a 4 seed in the East this postseason.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: black coffee on Jan 31, 2012, 05:51 PM
Though it looks like Griffin leans on Perkins shoulder.. I'm not saying its a clear offensive foul, but I doubt there would've been any complaints if the referees had called it.

Have you guys ever been to an NBA game by the way? For me its a must-do next time I go to the States.

I went 1 week and a half ago when Clippers lost againt the Wolves with 1.5 secs left.We left O.O with my friends but very good game nonetheless

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

dammit they made the Bulls look like garbage tonight.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I dont give a shit if the Lakers won against my underdogs Clippers,this was epic and I know the second dunk was offensive yet the referees didnt see it that way and also I dont think is the only call they dont make.

Blake Griffin posterizes Pau Gasol twice in the same game (2012.04.04)

Hahahahahaha Stupid spanish screamer got fucked in the ass twice

The season is almost ending and in the West my Spurs silently took the first position for now.......Great season :)

bright lights, big city

was the 2nd one an offensive foul? because it should've been an offensive foul.
DERP