Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: elite54 on Apr 28, 2012, 11:25 PM
you are not allowed to call anyone glass boy. don't you root for 2 teams in the same conference? shut the fuck up, moron.

Actually I root for 268419812968218716902871897 teams LMAO
Why dont you go take your medications you cunt.What are you Rose's relative or representative?Go cry to your mom's lap you stupid fuck with no life.

jbmp1390

Jesus, both of you calm the fuck down. Deftonic, don't bring up people's mothers dude, that's really rude.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

elite54

how old are you, fool? there should be an age limit on these boards.

roflestiltskin

lolz @ arguing over basketball.  It's such a lame sport.  You're both faggots.

bright lights, big city

Deftonic makes it sound like he's glad DRose is out. If that's the case, fuck off. Not only can we put an asterisk on whoever wins the championship this year, but there's a likely possibility his career will be changed forever. Obviously terrible for the Bulls, but also devastating for the league.

The reigning MVP isn't some primadonna that craves the spotlight, he's Chicago's native son, perfectly representing his hometown. And now the most humble, down to earth player in the league is out for a year and may never be the same.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

elite54

exactly. i don't know how you like a player like that getting seriously injured, whether you like the bulls or not. he is the model of how every basketball player should be.

and much credibility to the guy that calls me a faggot for arguing about basketball and yet you are the one that comes to a basketball thread to do so, makes sense.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

@ Bright lights did you see me say yeah he is out for season!!!! ? No,so dont be instigating that Im glad for someone else's pain.

@elite54 Go finish your GED because you can not spell for shit you noob cunt. You are a useless tool that feels butthurt by my opinion.Get lost faggot.

elite54

actually i have my business degree from the almighty arizona state university. not one word of mine is misspelled. i leave that to the educated man that says shit like, "Go finish your GED because you can not spell for shit you noob cunt. You are a useless tool that feels butthurt by my opinion."

the deftones should be ashamed that you like their music, because you are a complete and utter moron. i'm done arguing now royaldeftonicboy. haha what a name.

jbmp1390

Quote from: elite54 on Apr 29, 2012, 10:29 PM
the deftones should be ashamed that you like their music, because you are a complete and utter moron.

agreed. judging from the way he talks, royaldeftonic is no more than 13.

roflestiltskin

Pick rhymes with dick, and you're a faggot.

jbmp1390

roflestiltskin

That was for the other 2 weens.  I tend to not quote people because I'm a lazy American.

elite54

oh jesus, this coming from a guy that likes a bunch of toothless fairies that miss a year and a half for concussions. a lot of real skill in slapping a puck off of skates and boards. are you sure you're not canadian?

bright lights, big city

Are we really arguing over what sport is faggier?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

roflestiltskin

Haha, he actually put effort into checking my past posts.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

What Clippers did tonight was from other world.Down 27 they came up on the fourth quarter and mute the memphis crowd LMAO Great amazing victory.

bright lights, big city

That is a crazy shot, and nothing but net too.

And yeah that Clippers win was a shocker. Didn't think Memphis had it in them to blow a lead like that. Boston maybe, but jesus that was awesome. Too bad for them that Butler's probably out for the playoffs, though.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 30, 2012, 02:23 PM
That is a crazy shot, and nothing but net too.

And yeah that Clippers win was a shocker. Didn't think Memphis had it in them to blow a lead like that. Boston maybe, but jesus that was awesome. Too bad for them that Butler's probably out for the playoffs, though.

Yeah he is out for 4 to 6 weeks.

deftoolsys07

Fuck i'm a mavericks fan, living in dallas and all, and this is getting tough... we got rid of Odom at least, but c'mon we need to take care of OKC!!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/