Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmp1390

Nuggets losing is BULLSHIT. Flagrant foul by Gasol and no fucking call. Guess we know whose pocket the refs are in no matter what city the lakers play in. Lakers are the cheapest team in the NBA. Everyone else in this thread just give up hope for your team, because once they play the lakers they are done. The lakers can not be beaten, and it has nothing do to with their ability.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: jbmp1390 on May 07, 2012, 07:11 AM
Nuggets losing is BULLSHIT. Flagrant foul by Gasol and no fucking call. Guess we know whose pocket the refs are in no matter what city the lakers play in. Lakers are the cheapest team in the NBA. Everyone else in this thread just give up hope for your team, because once they play the lakers they are done. The lakers can not be beaten, and it has nothing do to with their ability.

Lakers played with 3 more players,with that I mean the refs.I saw it on the gym and is pathetic how they helped that cheap shit team.

bright lights, big city

Agreed. The officiating is getting worse and worse. Almost as bad as the Tim Donaghy bullshit.

Tell me you're with me when I say the same thing about the 76ers. Only question I have is why? Why would Stern or the refs want Philadelphia moving on?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 07, 2012, 05:01 PM
Agreed. The officiating is getting worse and worse. Almost as bad as the Tim Donaghy bullshit.

Tell me you're with me when I say the same thing about the 76ers. Only question I have is why? Why would Stern or the refs want Philadelphia moving on?
I am right there with you on that one. By the end of that game I was just shaking my head in disbelief. I believe it might be something do with the 76ers not having been in the playoffs since like 2003 I think, not to mention they haven't won a championship since like 82.

one weak

Gallo is a flopper. 

NBA is the sorriest joke of a league there is.

jbmp1390

Quote from: one weak on May 07, 2012, 10:38 PM
Gallo is a flopper. 

Gallo is the bomb dude. He can't help it if the Lakers play dirty. And if you don't care for the NBA why bother posting? I'm pretty sure there are threads for hockey and football. As well as baseball and american football.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Spurs send Jazz packing tonight tough the final minutes we played awful.Thanks Manu Ginobili just in time :) Great sweep 4-0
Clippers played pretty good and the Grizzlies gave them fight until the end.Great win by Clippers and now to finish them off on their own court.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: jbmp1390 on May 08, 2012, 04:42 AM
Quote from: one weak on May 07, 2012, 10:38 PM
Gallo is a flopper. 

Gallo is the bomb dude. He can't help it if the Lakers play dirty. And if you don't care for the NBA why bother posting? I'm pretty sure there are threads for hockey and football. As well as baseball and american football.

Yo man, you must be so happy tonight hehehe :P Cheers and I hope you play as mad as your did the other night on the Staples center. 3-3

bright lights, big city

I don't know...Game 7...Staples Center...Kobe? It's gonna be tough. But on the other hand Bynum and the Lakers seem to be trying to jinx themselves and give the Nuggets bulletin board material.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 11, 2012, 04:42 PM
I don't know...Game 7...Staples Center...Kobe? It's gonna be tough. But on the other hand Bynum and the Lakers seem to be trying to jinx themselves and give the Nuggets bulletin board material.

Also I've been thinking something funny like Mmmmmm World Peace is coming back after 7 suspension,what a coincidence coming back for the most important game? Mmmmm *Clears throat Rigged? We will see

bright lights, big city

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 12, 2012, 02:02 AM

Also I've been thinking something funny like Mmmmmm World Peace is coming back after 7 suspension,what a coincidence coming back for the most important game? Mmmmm *Clears throat Rigged? We will see
That, and the Clips are in trouble.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2012, 05:19 PM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 12, 2012, 02:02 AM

That, and the Clips are in trouble.

Clippers suffered a total defeat and above all a mental defeat which fucking sucks.Game 7 coming up tomorrow,in the other hand my Spurs keep waiting :P

bright lights, big city

A silver lining if the Clippers lose is that maybe Sterling will open his eyes and realize Vinny Del Negro is not a good NBA coach.
DERP

jbmp1390

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2012, 09:41 PM
A silver lining if the Clippers lose is that maybe Sterling will open his eyes and realize Vinny Del Negro is not a good NBA coach.

I know right, they're both jokes in my mind. Nuggets tonight at the Staples center for game 7. God I hope they don't fuck up. Maybe we'll get lucky and Kobe will get food poisoning again lol. Good luck to your clippers tomorrow man. No one should be losing to the Grizzlies.

jbmp1390

Also, the Birdman, Chris Andersen is currently being investigated for possible internet crimes against children which is bullshit. It's obviously a case of extortion and misrepresentation by the young woman who is accusing him. She is known for attempting to do the same thing with other high profile athletes as well. So unfortunate.

jbmp1390

Oh well, they tried their best and matched the Lakers for most of the game. Unfortunately the refs lost it for them as is usual in LA. Not that they didn't make mistakes, but if it weren't for some ridiculous calls as well as about a million things the Lakers were not called for, they would have won plain and simple. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother to watch the NBA anymore. With the way officiating has all but deteriorated it doesn't even feel like a real sport to me anymore. It all just smacks of game rigging and compensation to me, and not just in this game. Philadelphia anyone?

deftones86

Pau Gasol. I'm so tired of seeing him whine.

bright lights, big city

Yeah wtf. Do you guys remember the NBA in the 90s? Was it just because I was young and my team was awesome that I was blind to the refs? Or was just ever since the Donaghy era that the refs have seemed to take over games?
DERP

deftones86

I was to young to remember the refs back then. But it's pretty ridiculous sometimes.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Holy shit OKC :O ! What a blowout hahahahaha.Thats what that Lakers team get for having a dirty player on their rooster.