Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Lakers shat the bed at the end. God, I love it.

bright lights, big city

Is it bad that I found myself rooting for Kobe at the end? I don't want him to win his 6th title, but I don't what I'm thinking. OKC reminds me of the Bulls before they won a championship, I'd like to see them win.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

My Spurs taking care of business against my Clippers :( 2-0 with Duncan playing like he is in his 20s!
Lets Go Spurs 2 more

There Will Be Blood

sing blue silver

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Spurs took care of OKC with a Ginobili unstoppable :) Today Heat-Celtics,Im going with Celtics

bright lights, big city

The Spurs or Thunder seriously need to destroy whoever wins the east.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 29, 2012, 07:20 AM
The Spurs or Thunder seriously need to destroy whoever wins the east.

The Spurs are unstoppable. I honestly can't see them not winning it all. I'm still pulling for my Celtics though.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The New Orleans Hornets will select number 1 pick which would be anthony Davis

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

bright lights, big city

they might be back in the playoffs with Eric Gordon and Anthony Davis playing together.
DERP

black coffee

Better team lost last night IMO. That third quarter totally killed Boston and they cannot solely rely on Rajon Rondo. Weird that he was not only the best player by Boston, but he also gave away chances to give them a huge advantage when the score was tied at 103:103.

black coffee

I've never placed a bet on a basketball game before, but that was a nice win by Boston!

Plus I like money!!

sing blue silver

I can't believe you like money too! We should hang out.

Idiocracy is so good.

Miami is a team with superstars and young talent. Boston is a team with heart and experience. I'm really hoping that works in Bostons favor. And I thought the Spurs would have taken last nights game easy. OKC was just hungrier for it I guess.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 07, 2012, 04:26 PM
I can't believe you like money too! We should hang out.

Idiocracy is so good.

Miami is a team with superstars and young talent. Boston is a team with heart and experience. I'm really hoping that works in Bostons favor. And I thought the Spurs would have taken last nights game easy. OKC was just hungrier for it I guess.

The Tim Duncan Era is goooooone looong gooone.We need a re-change,I would like to have Alridge (Blazers) and Batum (Blazers) for the new Spurs.Goodbye Ginobili,Duncan and even Parker!Im so disappointed by this team.They choked like idiots on the 3rd quarter,thats when I turned it off.No more big 3 and goodbye to Bonner,Blair,Splitter,Anderson and Jackson, hell goodbye to the whole team nooooooow!

bright lights, big city

I'd say it was more of OKC winning that game than the Spurs choking, even if it was an 18 point lead. The Thunder are just so good, and I can't see them not winning the title this year. It's just their time. And the scary part is that their Big 3 is all in their low 20s. The rest of the league better hope that when they get new contracts, the team won't be able to afford to keep the nucleus.

Amazing how similar OKC is to the '91 Bulls, aside from having a shittier coach and better point guard.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I think tonight is Celtics' last chance and so far not a good beginning.

There Will Be Blood

bright lights, big city

Good vs. evil, humble vs. arrogant, small city vs. big city. Obviously I'm rooting for OKC, and I'm also convinced that this is their time since we saw the changing of the guard when they beat the Spurs, the comparisons to the Bulls from 20 years ago, etc.
DERP