Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 11, 2012, 02:01 PM
Good vs. evil, humble vs. arrogant, small city vs. big city. Obviously I'm rooting for OKC, and I'm also convinced that this is their time since we saw the changing of the guard when they beat the Spurs, the comparisons to the Bulls from 20 years ago, etc.

This.

deftones86

I'll take OKC in 6. Miami will steal at least one at OKC. Kevin Durant has the ability to hit the big shot to win, they didn't have that last year. Miami will implode if they don't win this year. Bosh will most certainly be gone. They need a big man. Bad.

There Will Be Blood

black coffee

For me the Finals are not nearly the same as last year.

hat Nowitzki and the Mavs did was phenomenal, OKC and Miami on the other hand were Finals contenders before the playoffs even started.

Needles to say whos gonna be the Finals MVP. Hate him or love him, but hes gonna get his first ring. LeBron with Nowitzki in 2011-like dedication and will-power, you gotta give him credit for that.

black coffee

no posts the last few days?

that must mean one thing....

bright lights, big city

umm I'm focusing my basketball attention on the draft.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

I'm getting kind of sick of the NBA. I'd have much preferred to see a young team like OKC win. It's not really fun to watch or interesting when a team like LA, Miami, or Boston wins. I'm still bitter about my Nuggets though haha

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 25, 2012, 02:00 PM

+1

For me the NBA finished right after my Spurs were eliminated by OKC+The Refs+Stern so congratulations to ALL that team on their West Title.After that I didnt even know that the Heat won.I can imagine the media all over James' balls right after winning the title.In other news Tony Parker was injured on a fight on a club where Drake and someone else had an arguement over a Rihanna comment thus injuring Parker's Eye.He is going to take action against the bar and he might lose the Olympics and not be able to play for his national team of France.The Draft is next and I hope my Spurs get a nice surprise as they always do :) That is all.

There Will Be Blood

Born in Miami Ive been a heat fan all my life, I watch every game with my dad. And I'm glad we witnessed another championship together.

jbmp1390

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 25, 2012, 11:06 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 25, 2012, 02:00 PM

+1

For me the NBA finished right after my Spurs were eliminated by OKC+The Refs+Stern so congratulations to ALL that team on their West Title.After that I didnt even know that the Heat won.I can imagine the media all over James' balls right after winning the title.In other news Tony Parker was injured on a fight on a club where Drake and someone else had an arguement over a Rihanna comment thus injuring Parker's Eye.He is going to take action against the bar and he might lose the Olympics and not be able to play for his national team of France.The Draft is next and I hope my Spurs get a nice surprise as they always do :) That is all.

I sort of did the same after the nuggets were gone. I'm getting so sick of the refs and stern. Also, I heard about that little bar fight where Tony Parker hurt his eye. I guess it was some stupid fight between Drake and Chris Brown over Rihanna of all bitches. And now Tony is mad at the bar rather than Drake or Brown for acting like teenagers. So called rappers nowadays. I can't believe this is what passes for men in our society now. Chris brown is a joke and Drake is a fucking child actor. For the love of Christ

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

bright lights, big city

They're definitely the favorites to repeat. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm all in on the Lakers next year. I'm calling it now that Gasol has a huge bounce back year.
DERP

There Will Be Blood

Should be interesting seeing Nash play with Kobe and where D12 eventually lands.

deftoolsys07

Bad news for us Mavs... we lost Kidd and Terry... SHIT!!!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

bright lights, big city

Lakers and Clippers are putting together some awesome teams. Just too bad the West is stacked, while the Heat have the easiest road ever back to the Finals.
DERP

jbmp1390

Nuggets just lost Chris Andersen. Fucking stupid choice. And Nene is gone too. Sucks

There Will Be Blood

what ever happen to that birdman that denver had? he was awesome.

bright lights, big city

If I had a time machine and went back a few years to meet myself, and told the 4 years ago version of me that in 2012 I was all in on the Lakers, I would stab myself. But here I am looking forward to seeing this Lakers team play some ball.
DERP

deftones86

Well seems like they will be pretty good. But how long will the egos of Kobe and Dwight coexist? They'll be good for a year maybe two. and it looks like Steve Nash will get his.