Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoolsys07

Whatever happened to us getting Howard? I see the Lakers got him now... We (Mavericks) getting anyone good this year? Oh and I'm almost out of weed, deftones86. I'll hit you up soon for more hahaha...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

deftones86

haha just puttin it out for the world to see that i sell weed. we arent gettin anyone but the Mavs are gonna be alright Mayo Collison Dirk and Brand are gonna be awesome together. they've become a younger faster team.

bright lights, big city

Dwight's still testing free agency in 2013. So is CP3.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftoolsys07

Quote from: deftones86 on Aug 11, 2012, 11:07 PM
haha just puttin it out for the world to see that i sell weed. we arent gettin anyone but the Mavs are gonna be alright Mayo Collison Dirk and Brand are gonna be awesome together. they've become a younger faster team.

I didn't hear anything about getting those guys... When does preseason start?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

deftones86

november. They may not win it all but they are gonna be pretty good.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: deftones86 on Aug 11, 2012, 11:07 PM

You complain about Mavs but what about my Spurs????? We got shit,nothing,nada to fight this upcoming season.Duncan,Manu and Parker last season together for sure.I would love to see them with 1 more ring but I doubt it : / I might as well put them as my second team since Clippers is back with Billups and the experience of Hill.Not happy to see that moron Odom tough.

deftones86

the Spurs are still the 3rd best team and they know how to win in the playoffs.  if the playoffs seed up right i could see them making it to the western conference finals they'll have trouble with OKC and the Clippers i don't think  the Lakers will be a problem for them because Duncan can handle Howard and all they added was Howard and Nash, and Nash is just another year older and Howard isn't that much better than Bynum.  the west is going to be pretty competitive. The Spurs can make one last push.  But i highly doubt they can beat The Bulls or the Heat in the finals. they will run them up and down the court.

bright lights, big city

I appreciate you showing confidence in the Bulls. But I don't think they even win their division this season. Their bench is still good, but DRose is basically out for the year, and that's killer. Good news is that there really only 6 or 7 decent teams in the East.

The West is definitely going to intense this year though. Can't wait to see how the Lakers play together.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

bright lights, big city

DERP

Gee

Im really looking forward to watch the Spurs play this season, especially with De Colo joining Parker and Diaw, its a good Big French Three right there  8) If De Colo gains physical power, he has the potential of being a really important player, even after disapointing olympics.

And yeah between the Lakers, OKC, the Spurs and the Heat, its gonna be tight. I do also think that the Bulls are a little out without Rose, so suck it Noah for not coming to the olympics.

Yeah yeah, Im French. ;D
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Gee on Sep 07, 2012, 05:48 PM
so suck it Noah for not coming to the olympics.
hey man, he was injured!

remember he was coming off this:
DERP

Gee

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 07, 2012, 06:31 PM
Quote from: Gee on Sep 07, 2012, 05:48 PM
so suck it Noah for not coming to the olympics.
hey man, he was injured!

remember he was coming off this:

Yeah yeah I know that, and damn watching that fall freakin hurts each time. There was this big debate in France whether he was really trying his best to be in the french team for the olympics, and I was actually among the neutral ones. But giving the fact he didnt show up to the medical staff as soon as he could have still makes the whole thing looks suspicious; especially with Rose being out, and hence the Bulls needing him more than ever for the next season. So yeah, its business, he made his own choice and all, but playing for your national team is supposed to be an honor etc. Anyway, you get the picture, frustration, dude.

Its funny I sound really over-patriotic there. Im usually not like that.  :o
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Gets me happy to see some love for my Spurs team and also it surprises me 'cause we are kinda hated. Is it true about the frenchie De Colo? :O I didnt heard or read nothing about it. Laters and I cant wait until the season starts! :D

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

On Trade info,Track Mc Grady trained with the NY Knicks and also trained with my SA Spurs. I think he would be a pretty good addition on my Spurs tough it would concern me that we keep adding old players :/

deftones86

T-Mac is done. The spurs need to get younger. Idk how they accomplish that. the Mavs did it in two off seasons. But San Antonio really hasnt ever really been a place free agents want to go.

deftones86

haha they got a 40 year old point guard, Dwight Diva Howard and now they are the best team in the history of basketball? haha

bright lights, big city

hey man, that 40 year old PG plays like he's 30.
DERP