Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

My Spurs gave away such a winning game in the last 5 minutes.Parker losing shots and then Ginobili,who is clearly not even at 60% gives away a vital ball.Props to Knicks for staying in the game and staying unbeaten.J.R Smith is playing to be the 6th man of year!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/09/17/world-peace-says-lakers-goal-is-73-9/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

So they are only 1 game away to start winning 73 games in a row? LMFAO They got owned tonight by ex-Spurs George Hill.The way he put that ball up in the air over Gasol and Howard was fantastic.
My Spurs doing great but the last games of my L.A team were awful!Clippers must wake the fuck up tomorrow night.

deftones86

anybody see Westbrook and Durrant go off on the Lake show? and the almost Metta world war?
Ibaka MWP
I think Ibaka could take him.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

MWP is mad because he cant do nothing now that his team reached 10 losses.He previewed that his team would finish 73-9 HA! My Spurs doing good and number 1,all under the radar which is good :)

bright lights, big city

Aside from the Lakers debacle, there really aren't many surprises. Just Golden State and New Orleans. Thought N.O. would be better but then again Davis has barely played. But jesus, I am really confused as to how the Warriors have been winning. They've had a pretty tough schedule and they got the Heat on Wednesday. Hope that game's on tv.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftoolsys07

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Dec 11, 2012, 03:02 AM
MWP is mad because he cant do nothing now that his team reached 10 losses.He previewed that his team would finish 73-9 HA! My Spurs doing good and number 1,all under the radar which is good :)

Is it just me or have the Spurs always flown under the radar? I never really hear anything about them but they're always #1 or right up there, you know? The Mavs have never gotten the respect I think they deserve, at least when you watch them on TNT and shit. Like I remember game 1 this year against the Lakers when we kicked their ass, the commentators were still just talking about the Lakers and whining about it.. granted the Mavs are very hit and miss, especially when it comes to playing some of the worst teams in the NBA, but still, not much talk about them. Even after they won the championship a couple of years ago. Oh what exciting times that was for me!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Dec 11, 2012, 04:59 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Dec 11, 2012, 03:02 AM

Is it just me or have the Spurs always flown under the radar? I never really hear anything about them but they're always #1 or right up there, you know? The Mavs have never gotten the respect I think they deserve, at least when you watch them on TNT and shit. Like I remember game 1 this year against the Lakers when we kicked their ass, the commentators were still just talking about the Lakers and whining about it.. granted the Mavs are very hit and miss, especially when it comes to playing some of the worst teams in the NBA, but still, not much talk about them. Even after they won the championship a couple of years ago. Oh what exciting times that was for me!

Is all good,we dont need no media ;) About the commentators talking about Lakers,that aint new :P they love to worship that team everytime they win and also they love to crush it to pieces when they lose like tonight.Some media guy was pushing D'antoni's buttons and this reply "You are starting to piss me off".About your Mavericks I gotta say that O.J Mayo is doing really good!My team better watch out of this dude!I wonder if Memphis regrets give it away like that.My L.A team on the other hand is doing great too :D Tomorrow tough match for Spurs against Utah but we will see.

bright lights, big city

Does D'Antoni get fired during this season?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 11, 2012, 03:44 AM
Aside from the Lakers debacle, there really aren't many surprises. Just Golden State and New Orleans. Thought N.O. would be better but then again Davis has barely played. But jesus, I am really confused as to how the Warriors have been winning. They've had a pretty tough schedule and they got the Heat on Wednesday. Hope that game's on tv.
And holy shit, the Warriors won.
DERP

black coffee

Just went through a gallery of NBA pictures, I REALLY envy you Americans for the fun you get when you attend a game.
Hot cheerleaders AND the mascots doing funny things. Just look at this guy, he can do whatever he wants

ride a motorcycle

dance with the cheerleaders

read a book

or just slam duuuuuunk

Maybe I should get some kind of two week NBA pass for the holidays, really miss watching games at night like I did it the past two Playoffs.

bright lights, big city

Is it possible to get the games that televised nationally in the US? Like do you get the US feed of ESPN?

Because the Christmas games look awesome as usual. I love how the NBA just dominates Christmas nowadays - 5 games, all on national tv from 11am to midnight, and all great matchups.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Knicks-Bulls playing and so far a flat start for the Knicks.I hope Knicks win.
Spurs-Hornets in 15 minutes.I hope my Spurs start playing good again now that Khawi Leonard is back on the game
Clippers-Kings.My L.A team doing good and going for the 12th win against the King and his wanna be gangster of Cousins.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Dec 22, 2012, 03:26 AM
Spurs-Hornets in 15 minutes.I hope my Spurs start playing good again now that Khawi Leonard is back on the game
Clippers-Kings.My L.A team doing good and going for the 12th win against the King and his wanna be gangster of Cousins.
Now you got a NY team?
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 22, 2012, 03:38 AM
Now you got a NY team?

Nope,just choosing one team over another ;) They lost but certainly I dont care.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 22, 2012, 03:38 AM
Now you got a NY team?

Haha, right? How many teams do you own, Royal?

I know you don't have the Mavericks, 'cause they're mine. MY Mavs!

bright lights, big city

Good Bulls win. Even if they gave up 45 points in the 4th quarter alone after Melo got ejected.
DERP

black coffee

Guess I will go with the Christmas day offer, 5 games for 10 bucks and see what to do from there.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Looks like Fisher has been waived by the Mavericks because "he misses his family" Awwwww poor old fart trying to get picked up by the only team that could give him a job,the Lakers.For fuck's sake I hope Clippers dont pick this scab.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

What a blowout by Spurs against Mavs!!!!!! 20 triples points new franchise record.I hope that teaches Mark Cuban to keep his mouth shut.
Sorry deftoolsys07 :P Great victory Spurs.Clippers won their 13th game in a row :D Great sunday!

deftoolsys07

I didn't watch it so I'll just pretend it didn't happen.