Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gee

Ha ha all right for Ginobili I didn't mention the guy because it seems he hasn't been as constant in his game this season.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Gee on May 27, 2013, 12:57 PM
Ha ha all right for Ginobili I didn't mention the guy because it seems he hasn't been as constant in his game this season.

True on that man

RoyalDeftonicBoy

SPURS !!!! WEST CHAMPIONS 2013
YES! The team that is boring, old, no flashy and with zero chances to win that said by "Analysts" LOL
Very happy to be a Spurs fan in California and wearing this jersey all night and day tomorrow
Go Spurs Go!

Gee

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Funny how a push to the golden queen James by Mohammed = ejected Mohammed
Tonight same shit different toilet, Andersen pushes Hansbrough = only technical on both players which is bullshit
I hope my Spurs are taking notes of all this.

Gee

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 31, 2013, 10:07 AM
Funny how a push to the golden queen James by Mohammed = ejected Mohammed
Tonight same shit different toilet, Andersen pushes Hansbrough = only technical on both players which is bullshit
I hope my Spurs are taking notes of all this.

Starting to fear that the Pacers don't have what it takes...they looked completely burned out in the second half last night...magic is over...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1656287-history-says-sweep-happy-spurs-may-have-nba-finals-edge-on-heat-pacers

If by any chance Eastern Conference has to go til game 7, the Spurs should have a very strong physical advantage...even over the powerful Heat...

bright lights, big city

Well at least a Spurs-Heat finals would be more entertaining...

But yea this was similar to the end of the Blackhawks-Wings game on Wednesday with the phantom double penalty. So Hansbrough gets flattened, gets up and take a shove, and does not flop to the ground but stands his ground. This causes him to get a technical. There were some calls that screamed "the fix was in". Still the Pacers back court couldn't hit shit and that was the main reason they lost.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Hank

OK!
Here we go again!

Let's see if the refs are ok with actually letting a team compete against the Heat in a fair manner for a decisive  game in a series for the first time since they "won" a championship.

bright lights, big city

Would Stern really let there be a Spurs-Pacers Finals?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Hank

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 02, 2013, 02:54 PM

It was awhile ago..but we had a Pistons and Spurs Finals that went to 7..may have been shit ratings but it was good and fair basketball.
GREAT overall series also.

look , I don't hate the Heat and hope they lose, It's just I hear all this talk ( and I know that comes with everything as time moves on) like this team could really hang in the era with the champions I grew up watching... and they can't.
It's sad.

I accept the game for what it is now ...but as each year passes it's getting a lot harder to watch...

especially when it should count.

Gee

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 02, 2013, 02:54 PM

I want this. I want this.

Game 7 is gonna be amazing. If James keep on doing everything by himself the Pacers have more than a decent shot. On the other hand, if Bosh and Wade decide to wake up...difficulties I foresee. But maybe Hibbert George and Hill have what it takes.

Gee

Quote from: Gee on Jun 02, 2013, 03:42 PM
if Bosh and Wade decide to wake up...difficulties I foresee. But maybe Hibbert George and Hill have what it takes.

So, last night was painful to watch. Anyway, props to the Heat.

Eager to see Game 1 !

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 04, 2013, 05:27 PM

Looks like the white guy from that comedy Malibu's Most Wanted.
I hope Pop is working watching every possible flop that Heat its going to work on. Mostly done by Leflop James. I know Spurs flop,nothing new but at least dont do it in such a dramatic acting way.I mean game 6 between Pacers-Heat, I still cant believe that James sold a foul that was just an inocent touch as shooting foul.
My Spurs of course are the most disrespected champions so I guess the percent of us winning is around 20%? Good thing I dont give a fuck along other fans.
Nothing else matters. Go Spurs Go

Gee

Amazing game last night. Great defense from the Spurs -James couldn't do anything during the second half.

Note for Popovich : 3-pointers. Practice. Now.

And...

Enough said.

bright lights, big city

Green was nailing his 3's, and it wasn't like Miami was hitting all their's either. Spectacular game, nonetheless, but what surprised me was that Miami out rebounded them by 9. That's gotta be a first.

Also, anyone else notice the pumped in music and crowd noise for Miami??? I thought I noticed when watching the last series, but it's just so blatantly obvious there. Especially when they bring out the 7 Nation Army bullshit. The crowd doesn't show up on time, and then their just sitting on their hands, yet I hear this intense and raucous crowd noise. Wtf?
DERP

Gee

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 07, 2013, 04:34 PM
Green was nailing his 3's

Yeah luckily because he was the only one ! Seriously after a while Ginobili was embarassing himself. The guy can still do some intense penetrations though.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I guess night off. Holy shit what a bad display of basketball by my Spurs, Duncan rusty,Ginobili cold and Parker invisible. Awful simply awful, I hope Pop gives them a kick in the fucking ass. Maybe strategy? 3 games home now. I hope we do better next game :\

Gee

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 10, 2013, 08:12 AM
I guess night off. Holy shit what a bad display of basketball by my Spurs, Duncan rusty,Ginobili cold and Parker invisible. Awful simply awful, I hope Pop gives them a kick in the fucking ass. Maybe strategy? 3 games home now. I hope we do better next game :\

Yeah the second half of the game was really painful to watch...luckily Green was there. The Heat was on fire though; so it's not like themselves were on a bad day either; Wade continued on his game 7-game 1 roll, Chalmers well...19 points... Interesting game by James as well with numerous assists and still offensive highlights. They were extremely agressive and the Spurs just couldn't keep up. Also they definitely should review their defense strategy -please please no more 3-pointers.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Just......WOW

Next game thursday

Thats it

^_^