Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

So Lebron and his cronies are going to win it all right?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

gonzales_5

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 02, 2014, 09:37 AM
The little team that fought against everybody the NBA, the refs, the haters and above all that shit they fucking did it! My Spurs Western Champions once again and to the finals ! Go fucking Spurs Go!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!

"push back the square"

gonzales_5

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 19, 2014, 04:58 AM
Wow lots of love for my Spurs :D glad to see that! I hope it goes better than last year, I gotta say Im scared of the second round because we got either Rockets or Blazers so we will see. Also I hope Clippers go far too :D I cant wait to be cooking a nice BBQ and watching the playoffs.

sounds cute dude! Can I come over and help cheer?
"push back the square"

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Good Spurs victory but not the best way to open the season. Cuban's face must have been hilarious while the 5th banner was being shown.
Looks like the Lakers still on the bad luck era and still the bad blood between Kobe and Howard.

deftones86

Mavs are going to be dangerous. Once this team starts clicking it's going to be a scoring machine. And Parsons dunk face on RD nice.

elite54

Tonight was a little glimpse of what Melo has to look forward to over the next 5 years. Go Bulls.

bright lights, big city

Can't blame him for wanting the money, but damn, yeah the Bulls just bludgeoned them. That was incredible. And it was without Jimmy Buckets.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Jimmy Butler, Reggie Jackson and Khawi Leonard looking forward to Free Agency next July 2015. Rose once again injured but looks like he is going to be fine. Lakers coach still cocky yet he is 0-3 LOL.

$purs picked apart every single thing wrong with sports last June.
I could care less for the foreseeable future ..but I do hope Rose stays not breaking something on his person the rest of his career .

I saw Anthony Davis in a Harahan, LA Wal-Mart walking with 2 beautiful ones while giving zero fucks while walking through the crowd while most people didn't notice a giant but being humble with the people that did.

much success wished and GET THAT TEAM ATLEAST THE 8th SPOT  ;)

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Nice to see Raptors on top of the East, they showed they were coming around last season. Knicks still in problems, I wonder why they dont get rid of that Bargnani dude. Lakers 1-7, Spurs slow beginning but nice B2B victories against 2 tough teams. Looks like Spurs are gonna pick up Marc Gasol from Memphis next season and that is very good!

bright lights, big city

Bulls beat the Toronto Drakes tonight tho... but Rose couldn't finish the game. Fuck. At least Pau is looking like he did in his Laker years.

And speaking of Gasol's, easy on the Spurs getting Marc next year. One thing at a time, and Memphis be looking gooooood so far.
DERP

deftones86

Man The 76ers are horrible. Anyway mavs roll on. And if the spurs get Marc Gasol I'm assassinating popovich. What a dumb name and did you know the spurs are named after a shitty town in west texas? Sorry I just hate the spurs.

bright lights, big city

uhh isn't a spur what's on the heel of a cowboy boot?
DERP

deftones86

Yea but Red McCombs the former owner is from Spur Tx I worked there for awhile and we stayed in the house he grew up in 

bright lights, big city

interesting, i never knew that. and that is a little lame.
DERP

bright lights, big city

ppl forget that if you cant' play 82 games your not a real man
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Bad decision from the Kings management kicking away the coach, who was doing a very good job.
Warriors unstoppable
Kobe made history last night

deftones86

So Rondo is a Mav. Rondo Monta Parsons Dirk and Tyson. That's a deadly starting 5.

bright lights, big city

I'd kill for a Bulls/Mavs Finals. All that passing, screens, and pick and rolls gives me an erection.
DERP