Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: An bád dubh on Mar 23, 2010, 05:03 PM
Which 2 songs would you suggest me to check out Starz? I will make an exception and not judge the CD by its first 20 minutes.

"Gold Teeth on a Bum" and "Widower".

raynor

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 23, 2010, 03:54 PM
question is, however, is it a better overall album than Diamond Eyes?

what does deftones have to do with dep?

Still havn't checked this album out, but I'm hella excited to. Have only reading amazing stuff about, and you guys seem to be on the same page.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: raynor on Mar 23, 2010, 07:17 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 23, 2010, 03:54 PM
question is, however, is it a better overall album than Diamond Eyes?

what does deftones have to do with dep?

Still havn't checked this album out, but I'm hella excited to. Have only reading amazing stuff about, and you guys seem to be on the same page.

i dunno, just that they came out in 2010. i'm already talking about Album of the Year shit here, jeeeeez.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: An bád dubh on Mar 23, 2010, 05:03 PM
Which 2 songs would you suggest me to check out Starz? I will make an exception and not judge the CD by its first 20 minutes.

Good neighbor
Widower
Room full of eyes

defskull

http://www.altpress.com/features/txt_dillinger.htm

Pretty cool article with Liam (their bassist) discussing each track of Option Paralysis

theis

Good Neighbor is seriously becoming my favorite DEP track. Audio assault to the max!

Alvar

the new album is great. there is so much stuff going on, i will need much more spins to fully get the whole thing. so far they have been progressing their sound with each new record, every time getting better.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

defskull

I'm officially in love with Widower.  The melodies on this album are ridiculous.

raynor

Quote from: defskull on Mar 25, 2010, 06:51 AM
I'm officially in love with Widower.  The melodies on this album are ridiculous.
true.

you guys were right, this album is OMFG!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: defskull on Mar 25, 2010, 06:51 AM
The melodies on this album are ridiculous.
that really sums up how I feel about the band in general. they've created some of the best melodies of the last decade with their last 3 albums.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

Yeah.  Honestly if they drop most of the kinetic, technical mathcore stuff and just go on making their genre of music, I'd be okay with it.  It might be cliche but honestly this band sounds like nothing else. 

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Hello, this kinda has to do with DEP
Greg is featured here on a new song by Soulfly
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/riseofthefallen/
Free download !

defTHE1s

downloading
sounds promising!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

bright lights, big city

so what's the hold-up on this Chuck McChip bonus track business?
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 27, 2010, 05:30 AM
so what's the hold-up on this Chuck McChip bonus track business?

Im trying to find it but so far nothing. When I get I will upload it  ;)

Robotsatemygrandma

The Dillinger Escape Plan = awesomeness.

Option Paralysis = Epic.

Like the Deftones, love them with every album.

theis

theis

Alvar

lets play a game: search the weinman

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?x5mnntymjtw

And here it is ChuckMchip
Sorry for the delay it was hard to find it :P