Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 03, 2010, 03:23 PM
or maybe mike patton is being added as a second vocalist?

Are you deliberately trying to make me jizz my pants?

theis

Did anyone from San Francisco see their free show yesterday? I looked up some clips on youtube and it looks awesome.

theis

mr.sinister

bright lights, big city

PULLLL OUT YOUR EYES AND STAAAAAARE!!!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

It's weird, I always get heavily into DEP during the summer.

Been listening to them a lot lately...especially while working out. Really gets you pumped.

It's almost a year ago I saw them live. Still one of the best live shows I've ever experienced. I'll never forget when Greg got down from the stage and pulled my head towards his mic so I could scream along, with him, in the breakdown in "Sunshine the Werewolf".

"DEEESTROOOYYYEEEERRRR!!

bright lights, big city

you got that right about DEP. they are amazing at pumping me too. I wonder if Greg listens to himself when he works out?

And I just had to go listen to "Sunshine" again. Great song. the DESTROYER part is the best. I always break out my air drums when I hear that part with the cymbal crash on every upbeat.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Oldnewtype

yeah ive been on a big DEP kick for about 2 months now. Gotta love it.

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 08, 2011, 11:26 PM
I wonder if Greg listens to himself when he works out?

Hahaha!

Currently obsessed with "Dead as History".

Shit, that song is incredible.

defskull

So....Mike Patton might be joining DEP for their San Francisco show. Just saying.

theis

Quote from: defskull on Jun 10, 2011, 06:29 PM
So....Mike Patton might be joining DEP for their San Francisco show. Just saying.

Whaaaaat?

That's incredible.

defskull

QuoteThe Dillinger Escape Plan are promising a special guest for their June 13th Performance at the Warfield Theatre in San Francisco, CA. Band guitarist Benjamin Weinman offered the following on the groups Facebook on that:

"This just in... Special Guest in San Fran. Should be interesting -Ben W"

A hint was seemingly dropped on Weinman's Twitter regarding that as well yesterday:

"King for a day.... fool for a lifetime. We r on early today Mesa so don't be late."

The news has led many to believe that the group will be joined by none other than Mike Patton of Faith No More, etc. fame, who the group most famously paired up with for their 2002 EP, "Irony Is A Dead Scene".

From theprp

bright lights, big city

DERP

tarkil

Fuck, we need some videos of that !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

Fuck, I'd do anything to be in San Francisco right now.

mr.sinister

I was going to be at this show!!!! Damn!! Oh well I still get to see them in a couple days!

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

I'd like to know that too. Haven't been able to find any info.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Vesanic

Mike Patton joined them for When Good Dogs Do Bad Things yesterday in San Francisco.

The Dillinger Escape Plan and Mike Patton, When Good Dogs Do Bad Things