Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Crazylegs

Robotsatemygrandma

Are these guys ever going to drop another album? Seems like they've been on the road forever...

chick de la lynch

DEP are playing in Downtown Fullerton tonight, which is pretty much just right down the street from me. I'm debating if whether or not I should go.

1979wastheyear

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 19, 2012, 08:45 PM
DEP are playing in Downtown Fullerton tonight, which is pretty much just right down the street from me. I'm debating if whether or not I should go.
you can always watch here http://www.stickam.com/dillingerescapeplan

bright lights, big city

I sure as shit hope you went. One of my favorite live bands.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I got there too late. It was a free show, so first come first serve. I would have had to been there six hours before the band even got there. Lame.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Saw them live and didn't like it. Whatever.

theis

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Feb 09, 2012, 06:21 PM
Saw them live and didn't like it. Whatever.

Really?

They're one of the best bands I've seen live.

BillyNo.9

Really :/ I don't know what it was. I do listen to them quite a bit, but it just didn't work live for me. It wasn't the bands fault, they were going at it like psycho's, especially Ben and Greg, they were in the crowd quite a bit. Most of the crowd was only there to see Mastodon you could tell. I think it might have been the sound or something

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

Holy shit, he's amazing.

Shits ALL over Portnoy.

theis

Jeff Tuttle leaves The Dillinger Escape Plan:

QuoteTo the fans of Dillinger, and to the multitude of people I've met, kicked, guitar-smashed, face riffed, or otherwise touched, I'm writing this to formally announce that as of today I will be taking my departure from The Dillinger Escape Plan. The years I've spent with this band have been some of the greatest in my life. I've seen and done so many things I never thought possible and I will forever be grateful to these memories and to the band that made them possible. I'd like to thank everyone who has given me support and encouragement along the way and to express all the gratitude that fills my bones. Dillinger is a beast that cannot be contained and I have no doubts that the band will continue on the road of destruction. I wish them nothing but the best in the years to come.
Music is in my blood and I will continue making it with Old Gods and my solo effort, Malo Konjche. I will also be taking the opportunity to study film and film production in the fall; something I've been deeply passionate about for many years.
Life may lead me back to the Dillinger fold in the future, but for now I've decided to pursue these creative paths. The past six years have been amazing and I'm lucky to have made it out alive. I'll never forget the time we shared on stage... the scars won't let me.

-Jeff

:(

Bummer. He was awesome.

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Looks promising and that album cover looks mint.

theis

deftones47

I've got my hopes and anticipation for this next album!  :D