Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Quote from: Alvar on Nov 13, 2008, 07:49 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Nov 13, 2008, 06:39 PM
That band really blows my mind!
Specially the albums with Greg on the vocals!
and the one with Mike Patton...also great...
What is the album from that song above (Honey Bucket)??
It's Greg on the vocal's, isn't it??

i also prefer the albums with greg, they have much more musical variety. and the EP with patton is great.

the cover is from the album "we reach: the music of the melvins"
and yes, its greg singing.
Ok, thanks for the info... It's a good/crazy song!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Alvar

....because i have to keep posting....

a new great performance of Fix Your Face

[youtube=425,350]jP9xdAmNV60[/youtube]

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

defTHE1s

Quote from: Alvar on Nov 03, 2007, 11:05 PM
Miss Machine Bonus Tracks (not my upload)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6zthhttkfz5

pass: www.kornforum.glt.pl
What are that songs?
any chance up re-ploading them??
Just let me know the songs to see if i don't have them already...

thx!!!

Long Live DEP

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Quote from: Alvar on Jul 09, 2008, 06:30 PM
just found this video for "when good dogs do bad things" (not official)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNFIPzlFFX0

fucking disturbing shit
really "fucking disturbing shit"
But the song it's one of the best from that Album!!

Alvar

ok i uploaded some stuff i got, mostly covers that were not featured on the plagiarism EP

included:
i don't want you playing with my phone (unreleased instrumental)
rebel yell (billy idol cover)
my michelle (guns n roses cover)
damaged 1&2 (black flag cover)
honey bucket (melvins cover)
paranoid (black sabbath cover)

http://www.mediafire.com/?vnfq0uxrjwt

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

defTHE1s

WOooaahh!!!!
Thanks for that stuff...
I have some of 'em, but it's very appreciated from you!

i don't want you playing with my phone (unreleased instrumental)
rebel yell (billy idol cover)
my michelle (guns n roses cover)
damaged 1&2 (black flag cover)
honey bucket (melvins cover)
paranoid (black sabbath cover)

I already have the bold ones, but not too sure about Damaged...
Thanks again man...!!  8)

EDIT: After download, the My Michelle file seemed to be damaged, maybe i'd download this again (the .rar) but, i don't know, since i already have that song..

defTHE1s

And for every one who wants more from them, you can try at
http://elmundojudo.blogspot.com/2008/07/discografia-de-dillinger-escape-plan.html (in spanish, but easy)

But they are worth of buying the albums!!! They deserve it, as the Deftones does, yeah!!!

Quote from: Alvar on Aug 09, 2008, 05:28 PM
DEP playing van halen
[youtube=425,350]-ejznjXSeB0[/youtube]
I want to see them live... but I think Mexico is not in their next plans....  :-\

defTHE1s

After having seen some live vids on youtube... anyone knows where to find some live shows of this band? some bootlegs? anything!?!?!?!

thx!

Alvar

i just know this bootleg from 2002 where they played some songs with mike patton
its over on bandsvideos, here is the link

http://www.bandsvideos.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&id=549

and they wanted to release a DVD about their last tour, but noone knows when this will be done.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra

defTHE1s

thanks a lot...
i've completely forgot that there is always some on bandsvideos...
let's hope then they release a dvd soon...
...and some sources with audio bootlegs?
thanks again man..

theis

I think Ire Works is a perfect album. Truly their best to date.

The two last songs on the album...EPIC.

Alvar

so the band got a new drummer, a 23 years old kid noone has ever heard of who plays through the dillinger-songs like he has never been doing anything else.
how cool is that?

[youtube=425,350]XREgl1NL-O8[/youtube]

last.fm/user/z0z0bra

bright lights, big city

definitely awesome. and definitely Ire Works is one of my favorite albums ever, honestly.

and Theis, i'm gonna to Milk Lizard. that and EVERYTHING after that is epic!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defTHE1s

Dillinger is EPIC!
Irony is a Dead Scene+Miss Machine+Ire Works = AWESOMENES*EPIC!

mr.sinister

Can't wait till their new album drops, any news on that?

Crazylegs

i never really enjoyed DEP before. I had just listened to various songs on youtube, but today i found Ire Works on sale in my local music store, so i though what the hell. Can't be that bad. And it sure as hell wasn't. I've been listening to it in the car all day. Really interesting.

theis

Good to hear! I love Ire Works for its diversity. it's practically every genre packed into one album.

Btw, that's Brent from Mastodon singing at the end of 'Horse Hunter'. Love that part.

Crazylegs

Do any of you have a good sounding copy of Ire Works on your computer, cause my cd-rip sounds like shit.

skooks

Quote from: mr.sinister on Mar 14, 2009, 12:19 AM
Can't wait till their new album drops, any news on that?

They just keep saying sometime in 2009, though I'd be very, very surprised to hear anything new by them this year, judging by their track record. And I don't mean that to be shitty, just that problems always seem to plague these guys.

Anyhoo, FUCK I LOVE THIS BAND. One of my favourites for sure.
http://www.last.fm/user/skooks
http://skooks.tumblr.com/

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Alvar on Mar 13, 2009, 06:50 PM
so the band got a new drummer, a 23 years old kid noone has ever heard of who plays through the dillinger-songs like he has never been doing anything else.
how cool is that?

[youtube=425,350]XREgl1NL-O8[/youtube]

that sounds great. I was considering buying that mic they're using. Easy home recording at it's finest.