Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 14, 2009, 01:25 AM
Do any of you have a good sounding copy of Ire Works on your computer, cause my cd-rip sounds like shit.

http://rapidshare.com/files/201465786/Dillinger_Escape_Plan.rar

Crazylegs

defTHE1s

I was about to upload it to you, but penguin (theis) did it for you before...
that's great that you've got the album!!
In my local CD store is expensive as hell (but it is worth!!) When i get some money i'll get that for sure! and also Miss Machine and maybe even order Irony is a Dead Scene...
I'm in love with this band!
also the alternate project, Spylacopa is very good! can't wait for a LP of them!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

bright lights, big city

yes the Spylacopa EP is excellent! a great extension of DEP's sound.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

just got the shirt for "fix your face" far from my favorite track, but i love the shirt.

Alvar

i got this one

crazy artwork

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

theis

both of those t's are fucking awesome.

devlin

Quote from: Alvar on Mar 17, 2009, 06:54 PM
i got this one

crazy artwork

is that one of designs for ire works tracks?

Alvar

Quote from: devlin on Mar 17, 2009, 07:25 PM
Quote from: Alvar on Mar 17, 2009, 06:54 PM
i got this one

crazy artwork

is that one of designs for ire works tracks?

no, its just a normal band shirt. though it reminds a bit of the ire works cover.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

deftonekid

Quote from: devlin on Mar 16, 2009, 11:06 AM
just got the shirt for "fix your face" far from my favorite track, but i love the shirt.

that shirt is fucking awesome

defTHE1s

@ devlin & Alvar: Where did you get those shirts??
Those are awesome!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Alvar

ordered it over a german online shop because, yeah, i come from germany.
you can order those standard shirts - like mine - everywhere in the web.

im not so sure though about the "special" ire works song-shirts.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra

devlin

the ire works ones had the ordered through dillinger they were all limited edition and sold really quick. but i found that one on amazon.com i guess people were buying them to resell them.

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra

defTHE1s

Wow man.. that looks amazing!! I can't wait for that EP.. also i would like to have a t-shirt of 'em..

Paint Your Lips

I look forward to the new EP aswell.

The past few days I've been listening to nothing but DEP. This is an amazing band, and I'm really, really enjoying "Ire Works" atm. Such a perfect record, that just seems so complete.

theis

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Mar 19, 2009, 09:33 PM
Such a perfect record, that just seems so complete.

Agreed 100%.

defTHE1s

I also have been listening a lot of DEP, just before going to the Radiohead show... now I listen both DEP and Radiohead a whole lot!! I'm goin'  crazy with those two bands!
:D :D

endoeleven

I picked up 10 DEP 'Miss Machine' stickers today at the Record Store

Paint Your Lips

Does anyone have a any newer live concerts with these guys? I mean, like a good quality download?