Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

what's sad is that we still have to wait a quarter of a year to get this damn album.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

_Fireal_

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 10:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

" 

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

bright lights, big city

yet another incredible song! March can't come soon enough
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: theis on Dec 28, 2009, 12:48 AM
Quote from: _Fireal_ on Dec 27, 2009, 11:33 PM
Farewell Mona Lisa

http://alltimegreatesthits.blogspot.com/2009/12/dillinger-escape-plan-farewell-mona.html

Fucking awesome.

Theis, bonus points for the Ulver av!  And it's nice to hear these guys still making songs that made them unique in the first place.

theis

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Dec 28, 2009, 07:47 PM
Quote from: theis on Dec 28, 2009, 12:48 AM
Quote from: _Fireal_ on Dec 27, 2009, 11:33 PM
Farewell Mona Lisa

http://alltimegreatesthits.blogspot.com/2009/12/dillinger-escape-plan-farewell-mona.html

Fucking awesome.

Theis, bonus points for the Ulver av!  And it's nice to hear these guys still making songs that made them unique in the first place.

Yeah I recently discovered Ulver. Fucking amazing music. Especially that album in my av. It gave me goosebumps.

defTHE1s

wow, that video for Dead as History is pretty good,
and the new song too!!
can't wait for march!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

The track list for Option Paralysis is...

1. Farewell, Mona Lisa
2. Good Neighbor
3. Gold Teeth On A Bum
4. Crystal Morning
5. Endless Endings
6. Widower
7. Room Full Of Eyes
8. Chinese Whispers
9. I Wouldn’t If You Didn’t
10. Parasitic Twins
11. Bonus Track for Japan: Chuck McChip

So stoked about this album.

bright lights, big city

This is my most anticipated album by far right now, even more than *cough*The Deftones*cough*
DERP

defTHE1s

2010 is going to be the year (DEP/DFTNS)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 13, 2010, 05:05 PM
This is my most anticipated album by far right now, even more than *cough*The Deftones*cough*

Yup. Same here.

theis

Album cover:

Farewell, Mona Lisa is available as iTunes download. I downloaded it and it has a little intro. So awesome to hear the song in great quality. Fuck, I'm excited about this album.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: theis on Jan 20, 2010, 03:28 PMFarewell, Mona Lisa is available as iTunes download. I downloaded it and it has a little intro. So awesome to hear the song in great quality. Fuck, I'm excited about this album.
Cover looks great. And I too am excited and looking forward to hearing this new beast.

defskull

I really expected this band to get shittier as they kept losing long-term band members such as Chris Pennie but the exact opposite has happened.  I really don't think this band has been better.  I feel like adding more melodic elements to their music, on top of the electronic bits, have this band that much more original. 

Like many others here, this is one of my most anticipated releases of 2010.

theis

This band is like fine wine. Just keeps getting better.

defTHE1s

awesome cover!
can't fucking wait for it!!

Farewell, Mona Lisa has been stuck in my head for days, what a song!!

Deft_16_Ones

Great band and do not worry we will have a leak soon :)

theis

I'm not gonna listen to the leak. I need the real thing.