Started by wither-I, Nov 10, 2007, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477348/

anyone here catch the special preview for this

im anxious, the cohen brothers are genious

"coming into the nearness of distance"

goldpony

read the book, it rocked...from what i hear the movie is pretty close to the book so it should be awesome
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

looks awesome.

coen brothers never disappoint.

Jizzlobber

I read a preview of sorts of this movie this morning. it claimed it to be a kind of marvel in cinematography.

Im looking forward to seeing this, im also a fan of their movies
<

wither-I

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 10, 2007, 09:01 PM
read the book, it rocked...from what i hear the movie is pretty close to the book so it should be awesome
heard that also! im def gonna check it out. its funny though, going to school right now and actually read less books!...have you s' sa' seen this?...have y' youu he' heard about this??

Inkblades

ben

Best movie of the year, easilly.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

one weak

just got back from seeing this, and there just aren't enough words to describe how great of a movie this is. it has everything a great movie should have, and whatever it lacks (which is close to nothing) wouldn't have made it any better. aside from some fucking frat boys and other philistines who apparently missed the last showing of "Hitman" this was a hell of a movie experience.

wither-I

Quote from: one weak on Nov 25, 2007, 10:16 AM
aside from some fucking frat boys and other philistines who apparently missed the last showing of "Hitman" this was a hell of a movie experience.
nice. and crowd does effect. the mewithoutyou, thrice, and brand new show i went to was littered with teenie-bop-emo-vaginal swabs being still and looking stupid while waiting for brand new to come on... i got told on like twice for jumping up and down and the bouncerstried to kick me out. sry for the vent

goldpony

someone just pointed this out to me. separated at birth?

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

I didn't like it. Imagine that.

theis

why didn't you like it?

it was flawless.

devilinside

I dunno..it just bored me. I guess i'm just not into this kinda movie though. Or maybe I didn't understand it like everyone else did. What I got from it was there is a serial killer lookin for his drug money,shootin people in the head with some fucking air canister. I mean...what really was so brilliant about that?

bright lights, big city

IMO, hands down best movie in about 4 years
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 13, 2008, 07:21 PM
I dunno..it just bored me. I guess i'm just not into this kinda movie though. Or maybe I didn't understand it like everyone else did. What I got from it was there is a serial killer lookin for his drug money,shootin people in the head with some fucking air canister. I mean...what really was so brilliant about that?
just the air canister itself was brilliant.

"step out of the car *THOOMP*" ahhhh awesome.

devilinside

That was pretty cool,but thats it.

Variable

hey I dont think any less of you for not liking it.  Some of my best friends hated it.  Actually pretty much all the marines I was in afghanistan with were talking about how horrible the movie was before I saw it.  They kept bitching out the ending and how it made no sense.  It made me not want to see it.  But then I saw people on here talking about it so I figured I would give it a shot.  My jaw was dropped the entire movie because of how awesome it was.  I just think the casting was perfect.  The way they filmed it was perfect.  The characters themselves were just very awesome to me.  I just loved it.  By far one of the best movies of all time.

devilinside

I did find ONE movie I liked....3:10 to Yuma.