Deftones 20th Anniversary Edition
Recut with 20 years of footage
Availible Summer 2008
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

The Captain

Andre probably works with Andrew, he mentions doing the animation on both the deftones and TS EPK's, maybe they went to the same film school. Those Andrew clips were on his site forever (if they're not still), but the Andre vids are both from The Crest in '03, made me scream like a girl. Of all the shows I've been to, that one is still the one I'm most excited to see footage from. I know Andrew('s crew) recorded the full show and someone won the chance to record it off the radio too so that's a 2nd recording unless they took his footage and gave it to Andrew. That sucked, the kid who won got tickets, the opportunity to record the show and interview the band and he didn't even know them at all.

ignore the fashion

hahaha abe is dressed like a woman in the change video.

wither-I

dont watch it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Martin

Cool, didn't see the 'Lotion' one before.

defburn

hi , can you put the videos to download. Thanks

Smog

Where do this come from? 2000 lotion, 2003 7 words perfect quality live videos? Never heard about both of them... :D :D :D

yoda on mars

White Wrist

wow! cool videos. Thank you

Crazylegs

what's the deal with entertain me, was it never released?

aj

i can't believe the number of fucking douches on this board.

seriously, some of you need to look in the mirror and question if you have a brain cell

goldpony

Quote from: aj on Nov 12, 2007, 09:12 PM
i can't believe the number of fucking douches on this board.

seriously, some of you need to look in the mirror and question if you have a brain cell

i do every day...
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Martin

Quote from: Tuck on Nov 12, 2007, 06:17 AM
Cool, didn't see the 'Lotion' one before.

And I totally looked over the '7 Words' and 'Bloody Cape' videos!

Derek79

Quote from: The Captain on Nov 11, 2007, 08:43 PM
Andre probably works with Andrew, he mentions doing the animation on both the deftones and TS EPK's, maybe they went to the same film school. Those Andrew clips were on his site forever (if they're not still), but the Andre vids are both from The Crest in '03, made me scream like a girl. Of all the shows I've been to, that one is still the one I'm most excited to see footage from. I know Andrew('s crew) recorded the full show and someone won the chance to record it off the radio too so that's a 2nd recording unless they took his footage and gave it to Andrew. That sucked, the kid who won got tickets, the opportunity to record the show and interview the band and he didn't even know them at all.

hey, I know Andre, and I was at that show at the Crest too.  From what Andre told me, the whole show was pro-shot / multi-cam for a DVD release, but the fucking tool that was running the soundboard didnt hook everything up until the end, so the only songs w/ the soundboard audio are Minerva & 7 Words.   I know there were lots of non-pro filmers in the crowd too, I looked for a copy of that show for years but could never find anything... all I have is Head Up and its from Andre's camera and the audio is terrible...

And I know no one will believe me, but I dont care... I have seen the full version of that Entertain Me doc and it sucks balls, seriously, it actually made me like the band a little less... all they do is bitch about how much it sucks to be on the road, and how much it sucks that their record label tries to change all of their songs, and there is a good 20 minutes of Chino bitching about having to go on Conan O'Brien when he was sick... and the live tracks are cut all funky, its one audio feed and then video clips from multiple shows, some in slo-mo, etc... but there are a couple of funny parts, someone asks Abe how the band got started, and he says "we were hatched, like baby chikens", and you get to see Chino & Abe practice El Scorcho...  so yeah everyone is all going nuts about this DVD but it is pretty lame... I can definitely see why they wouldnt want to release it.

buddyboy101

derek, thanks for the info re: entertain me.  i think you're the only person i know's seen it!  i guess it must really give off a negative vibe.  hopefully they'll have something even better in store everyone! 

Martin

Thanks for the info Derek.

Also, some more scenes in a compilation work here.

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

skinnypuppy

eep eep eep

KLaUThiO