Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What do you want for Christmas?

Started by mrs_swa, Dec 05, 2007, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 29, 2007, 11:43 PM
Good thing is.. I don't like that color.    =o)

It's rare for an M3 to be boston green, the interior is white leather, works well... I wouldn't mind the Dakar yellow M3, those look bad ass.

White Pwny

Meh.. I guess I just don't care about cars that much.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 29, 2007, 11:49 PM

Worst investment I've ever made was that car, any car in fact.

I lived in Oahu for a while, I road a high - end moped... Perfect, I would take it anyday. No helmet law, you can get off the stree and ride on the sidewalk. Damnit, someday I need to move there for permanent.

White Pwny

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 29, 2007, 11:57 PM

I lived in Oahu for a while, I road a high - end moped... Perfect, I would take it anyday. No helmet law, you can get off the stree and ride on the sidewalk. Damnit, someday I need to move there for permanent.

I guess I get it.   Some ppl really feel important if they have a great car.   It's just a material thing... Id rather see a bunch of concerts... and live life rather than being strapped at home with no money to do anything cuz all the money is being spent on a fucking car payment.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 30, 2007, 12:34 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 29, 2007, 11:57 PM

I guess I get it.   Some ppl really feel important if they have a great car.   It's just a material thing... Id rather see a bunch of concerts... and live life rather than being strapped at home with no money to do anything cuz all the money is being spent on a fucking car payment.

I enjoy the drive of it, I don't drive it to look cool.

I completely agree, I wish I bought a hybrid instead and would be able to travel more...