Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

wow this place is dead

Started by TheWatcher, Nov 29, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 23, 2009, 07:26 AM
Yeah its been a min.  I remember you left either right before I deployed or right when I got there.  Ive mellowed out a lot since then.  Or matured maybe........anyways, how have you been liam?

You was a nightmare lol

I've been fine man, i can't believe just how much time has flown by! It's almost 2010, how about you Trey?

wheresmysnare

i check this place on the random, will often read a shed load of posts and never comment, i'm a slacker what can i say, i used to post poetry and make album art for pretend deftones albums, that scene kinda died a death, still, it's the best deftones board. thanks to everyone who keeps this place breathing.

wheresmysnare

how ironic i couldn't post that because subliminal had posted in the time it took me to write that

Subliminal

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

shine down unshy

theis

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 23, 2009, 01:06 PM
Yeah its been a min.  I remember you left either right before I deployed or right when I got there.  Ive mellowed out a lot since then.  Or matured maybe........anyways, how have you been liam?

You was a nightmare lol

I've been fine man, i can't believe just how much time has flown by! It's almost 2010, how about you Trey?
Uh yeah, I can see why you would say that.  I think that was the point though.

I hear you about time flying though.  Jesus, it is almost 2010.  I get out the navy in 2010.  Wow....Anyways, stick around for a bit this time.

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 24, 2009, 01:35 AM
Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 23, 2009, 01:06 PM

I ain't going nowhere!

You was a nightmare lol

Uh yeah, I can see why you would say that.  I think that was the point though.

I hear you about time flying though.  Jesus, it is almost 2010.  I get out the navy in 2010.  Wow....Anyways, stick around for a bit this time.

defTHE1s

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 23, 2009, 05:02 PM
why ?

who is kelly
kelly = devilinside
;)

you = dumb
hahaha
...just joking man!  :D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

White Pwny

It's nice to have you back Liam.    =)        It's also nice to see Trey back too.     Even if it is just for a little while.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

bah.  Ill be back after those 3 weeks.  Its really only 19 days

Subliminal

Quote from: White Pwny on Jul 24, 2009, 08:17 AM
It's nice to have you back Liam.    =)        It's also nice to see Trey back too.     Even if it is just for a little while.  

Thanks Cyn :) It's good to be back!

And i'm glad Trey is here!

Variable

Subliminal

White Pwny

Well I know we are all thrilled that I'm here!!!!   YAY!!!

Variable

White Pwny

Trey.... yer face... shut it.