Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Circa Survive

Started by mkay, Nov 29, 2007, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

that's odd, today I've dreamt Anthony Green had died, and they all held this party at the mall of him.. a Wake. that was just odd.

Zevaka

raynor

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jan 22, 2009, 12:37 AM
i can't stand his voice. sounds like a girl. yeah i know i wrote earlier that they were good, (they do have a couple of good songs). but overall, pretty lame.

widen your perspective. for real.
anthony green one is the greatest rock singers in the world. you're azwethinkweiz right?

wither-I

he really is great. so unique. so ethereal. so tense. great lyrics too! circa is one of my favourites of all time already. i just love the sound.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

Quote from: raynor on Mar 11, 2009, 10:27 PM
i can't stand his voice. sounds like a girl. yeah i know i wrote earlier that they were good, (they do have a couple of good songs). but overall, pretty lame.

anthony green one is the greatest rock singers in the world. you're azwethinkweiz right?

yeah i'm Az,

and dude, dont say that I need to widen my perspective. I love weird and crazy voices. Green's voice is just annoying. He sounds like a girl.

Not as bad as Blood Brothers though ;) ;)

Oh SNAP!

wither-I

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 12, 2009, 02:36 AM

yeah i'm Az,

and dude, dont say that I need to widen my perspective. I love weird and crazy voices. Green's voice is just annoying. He sounds like a girl.

Oh SNAP!
well then i ask you, do you not like female singing voices??

bright lights, big city

yeah i'm Az,

Oh SNAP!
NOO! no dammit i love the Blood Brothers
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

raynor

yeah i'm Az,

Oh SNAP!
oh. just trying too tell who's who.
anyway, each to his own I guess.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: raynor on Mar 12, 2009, 11:48 AM
oh. just trying too tell who's who.
anyway, each to his own I guess.
Yeah, some like Circa Survive and some like Fall out Boy. Do I need to add a "Snap!" to that, Theis? ;-)

theis

Haha, man... I listened to Fall out boy in '05. I dont listen to that shit anymore. (check my last.fm ;))

Damn, why do I even bother?

raynor

someone else use to have that exact sig. I can't remember now though.

bright lights, big city

ok ok ok i do like circa survive.

and i'll be honest here: i do listen to fall out boy once in a while
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

circa survive is fucking amazing and anyone who doesnt recognize is dishonest with themselves.

i know my input is still the same :)

defskull

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 13, 2009, 04:57 PM
Haha, man... I listened to Fall out boy in '05. I dont listen to that shit anymore. (check my last.fm ;))

Damn, why do I even bother?

Hmm that's a lie.  If I remember correctly you had another last.fm account prior to the one you have right now.  And on that previous one you did have some Fall Out Boy plays.  Also, that last.fm was created after 2005 so...something's not right.

theis

haha okay, whatever. get a life and stop caring about the what the fuck i've listened to in the past. jesus christ.

wither-I

we'll never let it go... never. this is sharinglungs

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

ben

Anthony Green is a weird fuck.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: ben on Mar 15, 2009, 10:57 PM
Anthony Green is a weird fuck.
But, an amazing vocalist.

ben

Must be all the cocaine I saw him sniff. 

Nah, he's a good guy.  The third album, we'll see what they do.  His solo album was terrible in my opinion.