Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Circa Survive

Started by mkay, Nov 29, 2007, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

yep. his solo stuff is kind of horrible.

Deftones-argentina

I don't really like the band that much (maybe mainly because of the vocalist) , but the song that they sing with geoff rickly live and Meet me in montawk are truly amazing. What a way to sonorize a movie! It makes me remember of WMS era of The Cure. But to be honest, I think I like This day forward more, even their voice wasn't really good.

wither-I

his vocals are beautiful. vulnerable and tense. man im always defending him lol :)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

ben

why defend anthony green?  He's picked me up before, and I've hated him ever since.

defskull

wither-I

Zevaka

just not to leavewither-i alone, i must admin i like Anthony's vocals. Even though only here i was told it's not a girl singing :) he's very emotional. And very different, if you listen carefully

ben

after snorting a line he picked me up.

funny memories.  can't believe that was 2005.

wither-I

defskull

What's wrong with being picked up?

ben

nothing, it was a joke.

wither-I

a horrible one at that :)

ben

An bád dubh

I love Anthony Green's vocals in Circa Survive. A great band. I haven't tried any of Anthony Green's solo stuff yet though.

Zevaka

An bád dubh

Haha, I know I should just take your word for it man. But it can't be that horrible, can it?

wither-I

its not that bad its just a little bland and immature sounding IMO

def not even close to the brilliance that is circa.
cannot wait for the new album 8)

theis

....so, sorry if i was sounding like a douche. I respect all opinions and i realize how much of a waste of energy it is to bash another band that some people really love... especially a band that has talent. i wouldnt feel bad about this if this thread if it was about "panic at the disco" or some shit, but yeah, circa is talented. i just dont dig it.

i think it's wonderful that this band brings up good things in the people who like them. peace :)

wither-I

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Apr 06, 2009, 08:10 PM
....so, sorry if i was sounding like a douche. I respect all opinions and i realize how much of a waste of energy it is to bash another band that some people really love... especially a band that has talent. i wouldnt feel bad about this if this thread if it was about "panic at the disco" or some shit, but yeah, circa is talented. i just dont dig it.

i think it's wonderful that this band brings up good things in the people who like them. peace :)
groovy. :)

defskull

What if it was Fall Out Boy?