Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino Outfit Question..

Started by Timmy666, Dec 03, 2007, 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy666

This is my very first post  :)

Anyways...anyone have a clue as to what kind of jacket this is? Or where (store or website) I can buy one? The material, the buttons..everything about it is pimp. Thanks. Idk y the image isnt coming up. ITs from the live in Hawaii dvd. Chino's got it on during the whole thing.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2508/cap035eb8.png

Inkblades

I dunno...looks like a black windbreaker.

blondie

you can get one of those at your local swapmeet.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Inkblades on Dec 03, 2007, 09:10 AM
I dunno...looks like a black windbreaker.

same here, to me it just looks like a windbreaker.

goldpony

heres all you need to know about dressing like chino:

http://www.ccs.com/
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

vadimo

its just a windbreaker with deftones and sacto, ca on the back written, i have seen few of those on ebay!

fallon

no it's just a plain black windbreaker. i have one just like it..i bought mine from kmart. and i'm not ashamed to admit that.  :)

ignore the fashion

Quote from: vadimo on Dec 04, 2007, 02:02 AM
its just a windbreaker with deftones and sacto, ca on the back written, i have seen few of those on ebay!

Quote from: fallon on Dec 04, 2007, 03:27 AM
no it's just a plain black windbreaker. i have one just like it..i bought mine from kmart. and i'm not ashamed to admit that.  :)

yeah, i'm watching the dvd as i type this. doesn't look like any kind of special jacket. just a plain black windbreaker.  in some parts it looks like it might be wet, so that might make it appear to look different. but its not a "deftones" windbreaker.

Timmy666

Jizzlobber

yeah man, dont wanna seem to come off like "im more like Chino than you', but i've got pretty much the same jacket. its a windbreaker...i used to wear it for cycling to school in.
<

13hourstoparadise

Windbreaker? That's Chino shirtless, and really, really tan.

deftonesfan192

Yea you can get it off amazon also by American Apparel. I was tryin to purchase one but they dont accept paypal anyone know if there's a store in the UK that does these?:???

Variable

deftonekid

Penicks

chino fashion sucks

white fucking socks? ewww

Timmy666

Actually the way everyone dresses is the result of companies telling you how to. Lets face it, all of fashion comes from celebrities in the first place, especially rap artists who have tremendous influence of the way people dress. I just liked the jacket, no biggie. In other words, shut the fuck up.

Variable

oh wow.  None of us knew that.  I said identity, not style.  We are pretty smart people, we know all about fashion.  But you are trying to look and dress like a specific person.  Think about the difference.

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 12, 2008, 11:06 PM
chino fashion sucks

white fucking socks? ewww
for real man.  I cant even remember the last time I wore white socks

deftonesfan192

Quote from: vadimo on Dec 04, 2007, 02:02 AM

no its a blank one from walmart or wateva americans call it

Timmy666

So i like a simple jacket. I'm not allowed to wear it and appreciate it without being accused of trying to be Chino? Thats bullshit and untrue.