girls playing the nintendow wii

Started by ignore the fashion, Dec 05, 2007, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

mrs_swa

could she have used ANY MORE oil???  ewwww
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

theis

rainnyx4

I figured they were playing either Raving Rabbids or WarioWare.  I guessed Raving Rabbids since I own WarioWare and I couldn't think of any minigames that resembled what they were doing (I figured out later that they were probably either doing the running one or maybe the boss battle with the fan).

Also, they have boobies.

Oldnewtype

that was gay. And I have no audio on here but it looks like wii bowling to me.

Atomic

TheWatcher

Atomic

Moz

Anyone that knows me for a while here knows I'm a massive Nintendo fan. I love all the other companies as well (I mean I always have all consoles, which is handy in my profession), but Nintendo is my number one. I do have to say that the Wii isn't filled with hardcore games so from the three next gen consoles it is my least favourite console right now. But I understand that, the target audience has changed and it's damn right better for Nintendo. This thing is on fire, it's nearing 20 million sold while the competition is lagging behind.

The future right now IS nintendo, whether you like it or not. It's on tv, internet and in people's conversations like the PlayStation was 10-5 years ago.

Atomic

Chinaski

"stay with the beer."

rainnyx4

Quote from: Moz on Dec 16, 2007, 06:11 PM
Anyone that knows me for a while here knows I'm a massive Nintendo fan. I love all the other companies as well (I mean I always have all consoles, which is handy in my profession), but Nintendo is my number one. I do have to say that the Wii isn't filled with hardcore games so from the three next gen consoles it is my least favourite console right now. But I understand that, the target audience has changed and it's damn right better for Nintendo. This thing is on fire, it's nearing 20 million sold while the competition is lagging behind.

The future right now IS nintendo, whether you like it or not. It's on tv, internet and in people's conversations like the PlayStation was 10-5 years ago.

I think it will get much better in the future.  Xbox 360 and PS3 really bring nothing new as far as innovation goes.  They're just more powerful systems.  I think once all developers really figure out how to take advantage of the Wii's uniqueness, it'll become more and more of a hardcore gaming system, in addition to being able to still draw in non-gamers.  In my opinion, Sony and Microsoft really screwed up by just going for more powerful hardware.

Corleone

naked girls doing day to day things = not hot

but this one... :P

Freezepoop

There Will Be Blood

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Well the first one is obviously Wii Bowling and the second Golf or something.

Atomic

ScatteredImage

That gave me the best idea ever....

*tosses Twister out*