Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fucking cowards!

Started by Softparody, Dec 14, 2007, 09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kreepercamikaze

Quote from: Softparody on Dec 20, 2007, 08:38 PM
Well, I see that some understands how it was, but the most of you are saying a lot of crap, and I'm sure that you're just like the drummer of my band. Talks about all the fights he's been to and how many people he has beaten down, and he was even the one to run the fastest and longest. If you haven't been in a situation like that before, you should really just shut up, 'cause you don't know anything before you're standing there in the middle of it. At least I have the guts to say I didn't dare to do anything, and that I still wouldn't dare. So yeah, I'm a pussy, I can admit that, but I'm sure there are many of you guys out there too who are pussies.

I HAVE been in this situation a few times before. I've had no choice but to fight, 2 against 5 are not fun odds, but I didn't stand there begging for them not to kick my ass and I sure as hell wasn't going to stand around and watch my friend get beat.

If you didn't want honest opinions than you shouldn't have asked.

nothing to see here but the rain. there\\\'s nothing to hold you but the flames.

untz untz untz

Well, I see that some understands how it was, but the most of you are saying a lot of crap, and I'm sure that you're just like the drummer of my band. Talks about all the fights he's been to and how many people he has beaten down, and he was even the one to run the fastest and longest. If you haven't been in a situation like that before, you should really just shut up, 'cause you don't know anything before you're standing there in the middle of it. At least I have the guts to say I didn't dare to do anything, and that I still wouldn't dare. So yeah, I'm a pussy, I can admit that, but I'm sure there are many of you guys out there too who are pussies.

I'm glad your username applies to you, you're one of the softest people around.

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

13hourstoparadise

A black eye and a bloody nose isn't shit. You're running away from something that hasn't even happened, therefore you already lose. Get it, think tough, act on it. You know, don't quit before you begin... Get what I'm saying?

snw777

Quote from: Chinaski on Dec 17, 2007, 06:15 PM
stupid shit.

post a story to people in sharing dongs coment. twat.

;D

oldgentlovecraft

It's about personal integrity, standing up for yourself and getting your friends' backs.  Like I said, I'd take an ass whooping to stand up for my friends if they got jumped.   Never said I'd take out everybody like some kung fu flick.   It's not about win or lose, it's about doing something instead of doing nothing.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Dec 21, 2007, 05:47 AM
It's about personal integrity, standing up for yourself and getting your friends' backs.  Like I said, I'd take an ass whooping to stand up for my friends if they got jumped.   Never said I'd take out everybody like some kung fu flick.   It's not about win or lose, it's about doing something instead of doing nothing.

Exactly, I agree. Got to stand up.

Softparody

Quote from: untz untz untz on Dec 20, 2007, 09:49 PM

I'm glad your username applies to you, you're one of the softest people around.
probably one of the realest people around too.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him