PHOENIX -- 12/12

Started by srcuello, Dec 12, 2007, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srcuello

Who is going?

I am double dipping ... que chingon

E-Money

ill be there! were going early to hopefully meet the band!! :D

should be a good show. the clubhouse is a real small venue.

bangbang240

I'm gonna be there... I think me and some friends are gonna be at the Horse and Hound next door drinking some drinks at around 4 and maybe see if we can run into the guys... The clubhouse is small as shit but it also normally has shitty sound but I'm sure it's still gonna be awesome... I think this is gonna be the smallest venue I have seen a Chino fronted band lol.. although I did get to catch deftones at Nita's back in 03..

unfamed

Quote from: bangbang240 on Dec 12, 2007, 08:42 PM
I did get to catch deftones at Nita's back in 03..

That was a sick show, they played forever that night... and then that one guy puked while singing head up with them.
never odd or even

bangbang240

Quote from: unfamed on Dec 12, 2007, 10:36 PM

That was a sick show, they played forever that night... and then that one guy puked while singing head up with them.

Ha.. yeah I totally remember that...

srcuello

Good call on Horse and Hound.  I went to the El Paso show last night and the guys are in really good form.  Except the sound was incredibly shitty there.  You could tell Chino was getting frustrated.

I saw Dredg at the Clubhouse couple of years ago.  It was LOUD. So, I'm thinking it will be bumping tonight.

Hasta.

E-Money

tonight was probably the best concert i have ever been to!

bangbang240

We chilled with Chino after the show at the Horse and Hound.. it was pretty awesome..

AZDEFTONESFAN

Here are some pictures I took at the show!

I also recorded the FULL versions of Foreign Flag and BLVD. Nights!

ENJOY!!  :D :D

Get well soon BROTHER! May god be with you!

AZDEFTONESFAN

AZDEFTONESFAN

Corleone

srcuello

Quote from: bangbang240 on Dec 13, 2007, 08:13 PM
We chilled with Chino after the show at the Horse and Hound.. it was pretty awesome..

How many Coronas did he pound back?  I say 9.