Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Zeitgeist : the movie . exposing what we arent meant to know?

Started by Jizzlobber, Dec 13, 2007, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Has anyone seen this documentary called Zeitgeist?

It's a documentary that makes some serious claims about how everything from organised religion, to terrorism attacks and even world banking, are controlled by a 'society' of people, powerfull people at that, who have purpetuated myths, and facts that help keep us as citizens of the world clueless and powerless over the most basic aspects of our lives.

It basically explains how and why organised religion, is mereley a parody of the worshiping of the sun...the sun being Jesus, and the immactulate conception being the rising of the sun...

it then goes into part 2, the WTC attacks, and presents eveidence of structural 'preparing' of the falls, the use of highly flammable and 2000 degree temp metal burning chemical, Thermite, which is used in building demolition...the puzzling reason for building No.7 to fall...and how this was all controlled by government, to give the citezens the perception that  the invasion war was entirely justifyed.

and then claims, world banking is all controlled by a group of people, who have plans to eventually implant microchips into human beings.

its conspiracy theory at its best, but i doesnt at all seem unbelievable

If any has seen it...thoughts? opinions? is it all a load of crap, or are we actually being guided by these people, through media and such, into behaving like "They" want us to behave?

its quite interesting stuff
<

Jacob

yeah, it's really interesting. it might all be a bunch of bullshit, but what makes it scary is that it might very well be true. and what's even scarier is that we will never know and nothing will be done about it either way.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

I watched it last week actually, i likes me some conspiracy theories.

The first part dealing with religion definitely has some truth in it. It's pretty obvious. About the world trade center thing, i don't know what to say. There was definitely something fishy going on, the wtc 7 collapse is hilarious, and quite clearly planned.

I fell asleep during the last part.

for those who haven't seen it, here it is: http://www.stage6.com/LoneWolf/video/1733656/Zeitgeist-The-Spirit-Of-The-Age

theis

seriously, these conspiracy theories videos are junk.

blondie

anybody can make a conspiracy about anything. the moron who's been making the "loose change" films, which is a segment in this zeitgeist film, has recently dumped a lot of his theories about the world trade center after they were debunked by experts. he changed his stance on flight 93 from it landing in some remote area and had all the passengers unloaded and executed in some hangar to it now being shot down by a military plane. he quoted a lot of what people said and took it out of context to make it look like a coverup.

basically, he chopped out everything that he was called on and so strongly stood by, but realized it was ridiculous. what a joke.

what is factual about these kind of movies is that people will do sinister things to gain and maintain power, but that's nothing new or secret. other than that, they're mildy entertaining to watch.

theis

blondie

yeah, i wanted to add something to your very in-depth quote of an eye rolling smiley.

Crazylegs

Jizzlobber

The main issue i feel strongly about is...that world governments are creating their own circumstance to justify what 'terrible' deeds they might do.

would anyone in the U.S justify going into the whole Irag thing without giving the American people the anger and fury top push their government to take such extreme action? Hell no they wouldnt.

So what happens, well, we all know, but, its the moulding of the publics attitudes that really is a serious thing.

So by "sacrificing" a few thousand lives, it then gives them the green light to go into another country and basically murder the fuck out of the highest percentage of innocent population as possible..but its okay, coz its only 'revenge', or 'payback' to some of the yokel rednecks that are in the U.S., therfore there is no humanitarian issue, an eye for an eye basically.

Conspiracy theory or not, a lot of stuff doesnt add up. Where does the Thermite come from? how did wtc building 7 fall, when it was'nt even touched by a plane OR fire? it apparently was a controlled demolition...buy why? its obvious that No.7 was purposefully brought down in a controlled manner, but by who?, if no plane or fire touched it. no can deny that , which just leads to believ more and more

there lots of evidence that is totally clear...and conflicting with the terrorist story

<

theis

Quote from: blondie on Dec 13, 2007, 05:41 PM
yeah, i wanted to add something to your very in-depth quote of an eye rolling smiley.

<3

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Crazylegs

Oldnewtype

This is the only movie that's ever actually scared me and it's all backed up by too much evidence to not be true.

goldpony

everybody knows the masons control the world, didnt anybody see that episode of the simpsons where homer becomes a "stonecutter"
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

wither-I

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Dec 13, 2007, 09:05 PM
This is the only movie that's ever actually scared me and it's all backed up by too much evidence to not be true.
im with you. denial is what they want first of all. blind denial in the face of truth. whores oiling the machine with open asses ready...just ready to be fucked. we're staring at a new world order, i just dont see how people deny common sense, but just like the movie says "we will sacrafice pursuing justice and truth for the comforts of living well." its the ones who are down trodden by the falsities at hand and hurt from actions taken- who actually lash their tongues out... when you are losing what is their not to fight for when you barely can lose anymore. all the material in this film is TRUE. thiis is no joke. it doesnt take an idiot to stumble upon it, it only takes conscious concern and cognitive analysis of what is all around us to see it an arms length away. fuck the government. no one has power rights over another... dont be the fool. 

theis

Quote from: wither-I on Jan 10, 2008, 10:16 PM
all the material in this film is TRUE.

looooooooooooolz.

open your eyes. seriously.

goldpony

did no one read my comment about the masons? srsly, look them up sometime.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

wither-I

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 10, 2008, 11:50 PM
did no one read my comment about the masons? srsly, look them up sometime.
i know all about the grimey fuckers. bush is a mason.
its like a glorified version of that movie "the skulls" (i believe thats the name) except masons came first and they are soooooooo real.