Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Zeitgeist : the movie . exposing what we arent meant to know?

Started by Jizzlobber, Dec 13, 2007, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jan 10, 2008, 10:27 PM
Quote from: wither-I on Jan 10, 2008, 10:16 PM
all the material in this film is TRUE.

looooooooooooolz.

open your eyes. seriously.
show me your argument basis. seriously, i would love to be swayed- im tired of knowing... shit scares me. tell me the real truth.

-"all i've ever known is what i have come to notice"

"coming into the nearness of distance"

neurotic

for all those who still think 9/11 was done by terrorists.. watch "911 in plane site".
and for other subjects look up David Icke's work :)
...never trust the obvious...

theis

you honestly think that it wasn't a terroist attack?

goldpony

Quote from: neurotic on Jan 11, 2008, 08:08 PM
for all those who still think 9/11 was done by terrorists.. watch "911 in plane site".

ive seen it and pretty much all his theories have been debunked. still an interesting film tho
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

neurotic

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jan 11, 2008, 08:20 PM
you honestly think that it wasn't a terroist attack?

yes.

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 11, 2008, 08:24 PM
ive seen it and pretty much all his theories have been debunked. still an interesting film tho

icke's or "plane site"?

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

neurotic

any link where debunk his theories? i wanna see/read that. maybe it'll change my mind.

theis

the people, who are making these conspiracy theories vids, are nothing more than paranoid loons who have too much free time on their hands.

ALL the conspiracy vids have been examined and proven wrong.

wither-I

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 11, 2008, 08:24 PM
Quote from: neurotic on Jan 11, 2008, 08:08 PM

Quote from: neurotic on Jan 11, 2008, 08:36 PM
any link where debunk his theories? i wanna see/read that. maybe it'll change my mind.
same here. you have to look at who is "debunking" all these citings as well. dont listen to pundits. zeitgeist is FULL of interviews with people who survived sept.11th, many firefighters and police (our outstanding citizens) crediting some very profound occurences of that day ncluding separate explosions and molten steel and even as a few others said, they heard and felt an explosion seconds before the first plane even hit. these people are touring the world giving seminars of their experiences with this because they feel tragically mislead and fooled-therefore devoting their LIVES to dis-CREDITING the former "beliefs" instilled in the public eye of a terrorist attack. theres just so much, and you cannot deny the info its backed up by hundreds if not thousands of key, eyewitnesses! why would all these people lie, and devote their waking days to the cause.  

neurotic

may be.
i'll put it this way. can you prove the existance of person's soul?
you can't. but we still believe it exists. why isn't the existance of one's soul considered a conspiracy theory?
ok, maybe i went too far with this.
i don't know if conspiracy theories are true. maybe they're a load of bullshit, but there's still a chance they're right.
my choice is to explore both the possibilites. and then draw my own conclusion. if nothing, conspiracy theories make me think. not only about conspiracies, but also about spirituality. so even if they're completely wrong, they've still done some good to me.
so after reading through some different stands on 9/11 my conclusion is that american government was involved. why? to draw the attention away from something else. i don't live in america, so i don't know what that something is.
but i know that the simmilar thing is happening right now in croatia. the croatian government will ban smoking in public places. and now there's a huge fuss about it, and nobody talks about how government decided not to (i'm not sure about the expression) write referendum about entering NATO. so the people's attention is drawn away from not being able to choose if we want to enter NATO to not being allowed to smoke in public places. and once it comes to the day we enter NATO everyone will wonder how come there was no referendum, but it'll be too late.
i'm sure i didn't explain it well, sorry, english is not my native language.

wither-I

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jan 11, 2008, 08:37 PM
the people, who are making these conspiracy theories vids, are nothing more than paranoid loons who have too much free time on their hands.

ALL the conspiracy vids have been examined and proven wrong.
you keep saying this but you have nothing to give. cite yourself or be silent! i thought you of all people would see through the shades set before you. im not picking at you but, how old are you? how far has your education gone? cause i could sit here all damn day and cite instances/priorities/ and living examples of blasphemies and wrongdoings (basically evil things) this government has done and is doing right now. my family here in new orleans was and is STILL is involved heavily in the JFK assasination conspiracies. i have actual blood involvement in the whole deal with my grandpa, my father and many others. my dad's uncle is 80+ years old still devouring new info and proposing new ideas to the whole thing. WHY SUCH DEVOTION??? there is only one answer.... this is no shit. talk about Huey P. Long..!! FDR had him shot in the LA capitol because fear that he would take over the presidency. remember FDR had no limit to his reign. the only reason another president took over is cause he croaked! talk about capitalism=communism=tyranny=slavery=genocide....and the list goes on!

theis

the CIA would put the people, behind the videos, away if they had any truth to them. that's for sure.

and i'm way too drunk to be searching for vids that debunk the theories. i'll get to it tomorrow.

neurotic

do it. i'm always open for new ideas...
opinions are created so you can change them. :)

blondie

Quote from: wither-I on Jan 11, 2008, 08:47 PM
zeitgeist is FULL of interviews with people who survived sept.11th, many firefighters and police

wrong. zeitgeist's chapter about 9/11 is a bunch of compiled news clips from they day of the event to make it look like they all heard some pre-explosion(s) or secondary explosions.

i will say this about all the "conspiracies" about 9/11; a lot of them have factual information that is being ignored by experts, such as the molten steel found weeks later or the fact that all of the debris from the world trade center was removed before it could be examined by experts. that shows inconsistency when you consider videotapes that shot a plane flying into the pentagon were confiscated because they were "evidence", yet removing and scrapping crucial evidence from gound zero was ok.

i am up in the air about a lot of things during 9/11 since both sides makes good arguments to an extent and i'll probably never be convinced either way, but the one thing i'm positive about is a lot of people died.

goldpony

Quote from: blondie on Jan 11, 2008, 09:07 PM
zeitgeist is FULL of interviews with people who survived sept.11th, many firefighters and police

wrong. zeitgeist's chapter about 9/11 is a bunch of compiled news clips from they day of the event to make it look like they all heard some pre-explosion(s) or secondary explosions.

i will say this about all the "conspiracies" about 9/11; a lot of them have factual information that is being ignored by experts, such as the molten steel found weeks later or the fact that all of the debris from the world trade center was removed before it could be examined by experts. that shows inconsistency when you consider videotapes that shot a plane flying into the pentagon were confiscated because they were "evidence", yet removing and scrapping crucial evidence from gound zero was ok.

i am up in the air about a lot of things during 9/11 since both sides makes good arguments to an extent and i'll probably never be convinced either way, but the one thing i'm positive about is a lot of people died.

+1
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

goldpony

heres a pretty good article debunking in plane site

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/baker1.html

it pretty much sums up everything wrong with the film. i have my doubts about 9-11 too, but i find it really hard to believe that a massive conspiracy is behind it all. too many people involved to be believeable
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

wither-I

Quote from: blondie on Jan 11, 2008, 09:07 PM

+1

wither-I

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jan 11, 2008, 09:01 PM
the CIA would put the people, behind the videos, away if they had any truth to them. that's for sure
i dont think its their concern. even though the insight is strong the people who make these videos are the same people they shun daily- being nothing more than a blemish on on the surface of some far off dead planet... however if people talked about this more than on internet forums then maybe... the media controls this. we will see. oh and fuck the CIA and ANY form of government. all government is just putting people in power of other people (human lives) as some neatly configured divine right or passage which is blasphemy in itself when you think about "natural rights"

Variable

I have not seen this movie.  BUt all I know is that if this society is real.  I will find it, and join it, and fuck you all.

neurotic

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 11, 2008, 10:48 PM
heres a pretty good article debunking in plane site

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/baker1.html

it pretty much sums up everything wrong with the film. i have my doubts about 9-11 too, but i find it really hard to believe that a massive conspiracy is behind it all. too many people involved to be believeable

i've read it today. he has some good points.
but the fact is we'll probably never know what the truth is. unfortunately.