Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Zeitgeist : the movie . exposing what we arent meant to know?

Started by Jizzlobber, Dec 13, 2007, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snw777

All I know is George Bush and Osama Bin Laden made the 9/11 attacks together.

endoeleven

If i was in Al Queda, i would kill all those Jews in those towers lol. and that's why!

endoeleven

It's simple, they hate the U.S and the free people. They will do commit themselves to kill just to bring it down.

Variable

speaking of down, the literacy rate

Quote from: endoeleven on Jan 17, 2008, 01:07 AM
They will do commit themselves to kill just to bring it down.
wow

goldpony

i find most conspiracy theorists out there are like that
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

wither-I

some comments people posted about zeitgeist on another forum;

My name is Mike Quinn. I was born in 1949. I did four years in the navy as a Jet Mechanic. "The Summer of `72----- No One Said It Would Be Easy". My last year in the Navy was on the "Shitty Kitty" also know as the USS Kitty Hawk CVA 63.
I am a Conspiracy Theorist and now I know why. This video is the most comprehensible summary of the history of America. Today is a good day to die. As our forefathers died trying to give us what we still have today, we have got to take back that which we have lost. The Truth will empower us to act. My crusade will be to make hundreds of this video and stand on street corners to give to any and all who have the sense to watch it.
Please check out Conscious Media Network. Com. for more related video.
My email address is MIKEATSHOP@YAHOO.COM. I would love to hear from you to get this rolling with momentum.
Life is a continuum, we are all apart of one another and our love for mankind must endure.
Sincerely,
Mike

It breaks my heart to think of all the innocent people who have been murdered in the name of money and power. You would think we left that behind in the caves long ago. How many honourable people have died for this?
There is no need to fight over "the last cookie".....we can do without it very nicely and all those making money out of this farce called war don't care. When you die you can't turn it all into traveller's checks to take it with you. Each of us has to ask what is our legacy we leave behind when it's our turn to die. Those who get rich from other people's blood are the worst vermin on the face of the earth. My legacy will be that I loved everyone because they were my brother or sister....and I tried to help anyone I could. This doesn't mean I haven't done some stupid things in my time. But my motive has always been to dive in where needed and do my best to improve a situation. I know there are millions of people in this world just like me. We are the givers. The takers fool us, take advantage of us, make us think that black is white and direct our lives to suit them, and if we are in the way we get murdered.
Just like a child grows to the point where he/she decides to stand on their own and leave their parent's home and seek the truth for one's self....so must each of us try very hard to do research (stop watching the crap on tv and educate yourselves to what is going on in this life, and how to fix it...) so that we can stand on our own 2 feet, realize our incredible power on so many levels....purify ourselves as much as possible, tip the scales so that we are responsible and loving human beings the way we are supposed to be... and don't believe the doctrines, the propaganda, that is meant to keep us asleep. Because one night when you are snuggled into your warm bed (or sleeping on the street) someone will come and turn you into fertilizer.....and every law in the land and every leader be they religious, political or whatever....will fight the naysayers and silence them if necessary. Now we know we can't go back to sleep. We are now extremely responsible for how this all goes. From here on, let there be no excuses, no passing of the buck, no cowardice.....let there be honour and integrity that is tangible. We can look to no one for direction or guidance...except our conscience. Every day we can do even just one thing which propels us into a future we really want. Don't give up and do NOT let fear enter your precious heart. That is the seed of the manipulation. Shine your love like the sun and never stop. Realize your Godhead and unite with the TRUE powers that be. We cannot afford one more innocent human being to be insulted, manipulated, tortured, imprisoned or murdered..

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jan 12, 2008, 04:56 AM
I have not seen this movie.  BUt all I know is that if this society is real.  I will find it, and join it, and fuck you all.

PM me ur email and i'll send u an invite k?

Variable

Quote from: wither-I on Jan 23, 2008, 05:41 AM
some comments people posted about zeitgeist on another forum;

My name is Mike Quinn. I was born in 1949. I did four years in the navy as a Jet Mechanic. "The Summer of `72----- No One Said It Would Be Easy". My last year in the Navy was on the "Shitty Kitty" also know as the USS Kitty Hawk CVA 63.
I am a Conspiracy Theorist and now I know why. This video is the most comprehensible summary of the history of America. Today is a good day to die. As our forefathers died trying to give us what we still have today, we have got to take back that which we have lost. The Truth will empower us to act. My crusade will be to make hundreds of this video and stand on street corners to give to any and all who have the sense to watch it.
Please check out Conscious Media Network. Com. for more related video.
My email address is MIKEATSHOP@YAHOO.COM. I would love to hear from you to get this rolling with momentum.
Life is a continuum, we are all apart of one another and our love for mankind must endure.
Sincerely,
Mike

It breaks my heart to think of all the innocent people who have been murdered in the name of money and power. You would think we left that behind in the caves long ago. How many honourable people have died for this?
There is no need to fight over "the last cookie".....we can do without it very nicely and all those making money out of this farce called war don't care. When you die you can't turn it all into traveller's checks to take it with you. Each of us has to ask what is our legacy we leave behind when it's our turn to die. Those who get rich from other people's blood are the worst vermin on the face of the earth. My legacy will be that I loved everyone because they were my brother or sister....and I tried to help anyone I could. This doesn't mean I haven't done some stupid things in my time. But my motive has always been to dive in where needed and do my best to improve a situation. I know there are millions of people in this world just like me. We are the givers. The takers fool us, take advantage of us, make us think that black is white and direct our lives to suit them, and if we are in the way we get murdered.
Just like a child grows to the point where he/she decides to stand on their own and leave their parent's home and seek the truth for one's self....so must each of us try very hard to do research (stop watching the crap on tv and educate yourselves to what is going on in this life, and how to fix it...) so that we can stand on our own 2 feet, realize our incredible power on so many levels....purify ourselves as much as possible, tip the scales so that we are responsible and loving human beings the way we are supposed to be... and don't believe the doctrines, the propaganda, that is meant to keep us asleep. Because one night when you are snuggled into your warm bed (or sleeping on the street) someone will come and turn you into fertilizer.....and every law in the land and every leader be they religious, political or whatever....will fight the naysayers and silence them if necessary. Now we know we can't go back to sleep. We are now extremely responsible for how this all goes. From here on, let there be no excuses, no passing of the buck, no cowardice.....let there be honour and integrity that is tangible. We can look to no one for direction or guidance...except our conscience. Every day we can do even just one thing which propels us into a future we really want. Don't give up and do NOT let fear enter your precious heart. That is the seed of the manipulation. Shine your love like the sun and never stop. Realize your Godhead and unite with the TRUE powers that be. We cannot afford one more innocent human being to be insulted, manipulated, tortured, imprisoned or murdered..
jesus christ.  Someone took that movie a bit too seriously.  After reading that speech of yours, the only conclusion that I came to was that I would be more than happy to kill you for 10 dollars.
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Feb 20, 2008, 06:02 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 12, 2008, 04:56 AM
I have not seen this movie.  BUt all I know is that if this society is real.  I will find it, and join it, and fuck you all.

PM me ur email and i'll send u an invite k?
werd up , sent

lithium

💩

Variable

I believe that you're supposed to say "bump" not "wake up"

Law

The thing is, life is filled with lying bastards, people always try to rip you off, from the dude in the cornershop to buying from the supermarket. Thus its pretty likely someone higher up is trying to do the same, and there are damn nasty ways of doing it.

Alvar

Quote from: aenemic on Dec 13, 2007, 10:37 AM
yeah, it's really interesting. it might all be a bunch of bullshit, but what makes it scary is that it might very well be true. and what's even scarier is that we will never know and nothing will be done about it either way.

i think this was the best comment so far

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Alvar on Nov 05, 2008, 10:45 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Dec 13, 2007, 10:37 AM
yeah, it's really interesting. it might all be a bunch of bullshit, but what makes it scary is that it might very well be true. and what's even scarier is that we will never know and nothing will be done about it either way.

i think this was the best comment so far

yeah thats so true. its easy to question things these days, we even have to question the documentaries that question things..

i choose to believe information exists and if its their in the public domain, i can choose for myself...but, it makes too much sense if you think about it all. its like the veil is removed and you realise how weird the education system was and probably still is. they could teach kids a lot more realistic lessons  than the stuff i was taught all through school at least.

<

Variable

Yeah, after a bit of research on issues like this.  I see everything totally different.  But the world makes a lot more sense because of it.

But I disagree that nothing will be done about it.  Nothing will be done only if we have an attitude like that.   I am determined to help make a difference somehow.