Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fucking cowards!

Started by Softparody, Dec 14, 2007, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Quote from: aenemic on Dec 15, 2007, 03:33 PM
if the three of you ganged up on one of them and took him down the others would probably chicken out.
not likely. The 5-6 others wouldn't just stand there.

Atomic

u could pretend to hav a gun, they'd all run
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Jacob

Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 15, 2007, 05:59 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Dec 15, 2007, 03:33 PM
if the three of you ganged up on one of them and took him down the others would probably chicken out.
not likely. The 5-6 others wouldn't just stand there.

maybe. but people who gang up 7 to 4 and concentrate on one guy are pretty much pathetic cowards. if the fight would turn on them, chaces are they'd run.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

kreepercamikaze

Wtf is everyone talking about 4 against 6 or 7. He said him AND 4 of his bandmates, that makes 5. Sure they would have to put in a little extra effort to handle one or two more than them but the fact that the rest of his friends ran without even attempting to defend one of their friends who was getting the shit kicked out of them is ridiculous.

nothing to see here but the rain. there\\\'s nothing to hold you but the flames.

thesongyousang

Either way it goes, the dude who made this thread and his freinds are pussy in A can.

"The Nigger that crime follows, Im hitting fine models
and stabbing punks with broken wine bottles..
I beat chumps til their head splits
then break'em like breadsticks
I sex chicks
I'll even fuck a dead bitch..."

Atomic

Chinaski

stupid shit.

post a story to people in sharing dongs coment. twat.

"stay with the beer."

untz untz untz

I read it finally.  And yes, you're a pussy.  You let your friend get his ass kicked and you did nothing.  Grow a set and throw down you little bitch.

Atomic

i'm stoopid, so i'd fight ppl that would obviously kick my ass

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I ain't lettin' none my buddies get umped like dat. Dats why I always carry my deuce deuce case of a scuffle, nah mean?

But seriously, that's fucked. The guys who ran are pussies, you wanted to help but knew you would get killed so just stood there. Better than leaving your buddy high and dry and better than getting your ass beat too.

claudio

Hi,

Dude I know what you mean about being defensless. Melbourne has always been a nice safe(ish) place but latley its being over run by drongos. Pretty much pissed up morons, who travel in pack and pick on a small group (like your story).

Nothing has been stolen, its solely for the testorone trophy (to say to their other mates that 8 - 10 of them beat up on one person).

luckily it hasn't been done to me, but I know people it has been done to.

The only thing I can say is for you feel safe in knowing that all the guys will become are gas station attendents or benefit junkies.

Atomic

Quote from: claudio on Dec 18, 2007, 11:48 PM
Dude I know what you mean about being defensless. Melbourne has always been a nice safe(ish) place but latley its being over run by drongos. Pretty much pissed up morons, who travel in pack and pick on a small group (like your story).
..i'm moving there

defskull

I probably would have frozen too. I actually have no idea what I would do.  I could easily say I would have fought back, but the truth is I have no idea what I would have done.

thesongyousang

I'm smoking some of the best weed in Americaz.

"The Nigger that crime follows, Im hitting fine models
and stabbing punks with broken wine bottles..
I beat chumps til their head splits
then break'em like breadsticks
I sex chicks
I'll even fuck a dead bitch..."

13hourstoparadise

It wasn't a robbery, just a beating? What a fucking stupid 'gang' - if you can call it that.

Sorry to hear it man. Next time, look around you, pick up a brick, a rock, whatever. Kill a mother fucker who is hitting your friend. The rest will run.

I got jumped once outside of a bar, luckey for me I put a chain (10lbs) with an 8lbs lock on the end of it in my pocket. I knew the guys were waiting for me. I got punched in the back of the head twice, got up off the ground and leveled a dude in the temple with one clean shot of the chain. Women started screaming, the guy dropped to the cement with blood everywhere, the other four guys backed off and I said, "you tried to jump the wrong mother fucker." I ran from the K-9 units and other cops for around 9 hours to evening/morning. I was wanted for a while, but I got away and I didn't kill the guy. They now learned a lesson, never jump someone, you never know how crazy they are.

goldpony

Quote from: thesongyousang on Dec 19, 2007, 08:45 AM
I'm smoking some of the best weed in Americaz.

obviously, you just posted in the wrong thread ;D btw, is it sensei star?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

untz untz untz

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 19, 2007, 09:20 PM
It wasn't a robbery, just a beating? What a fucking stupid 'gang' - if you can call it that.

Sorry to hear it man. Next time, look around you, pick up a brick, a rock, whatever. Kill a mother fucker who is hitting your friend. The rest will run.

I got jumped once outside of a bar, luckey for me I put a chain (10lbs) with an 8lbs lock on the end of it in my pocket. I knew the guys were waiting for me. I got punched in the back of the head twice, got up off the ground and leveled a dude in the temple with one clean shot of the chain. Women started screaming, the guy dropped to the cement with blood everywhere, the other four guys backed off and I said, "you tried to jump the wrong mother fucker." I ran from the K-9 units and other cops for around 9 hours to evening/morning. I was wanted for a while, but I got away and I didn't kill the guy. They now learned a lesson, never jump someone, you never know how crazy they are.

Your grammar in your fictional short story is impeccable.

13hourstoparadise

I know, I was in a rush... On top of it I'm a fucking moron. So that's like, three times the retarded, ugh, whatever.. Haha

Softparody

Well, I see that some understands how it was, but the most of you are saying a lot of crap, and I'm sure that you're just like the drummer of my band. Talks about all the fights he's been to and how many people he has beaten down, and he was even the one to run the fastest and longest. If you haven't been in a situation like that before, you should really just shut up, 'cause you don't know anything before you're standing there in the middle of it. At least I have the guts to say I didn't dare to do anything, and that I still wouldn't dare. So yeah, I'm a pussy, I can admit that, but I'm sure there are many of you guys out there too who are pussies.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

goldpony

Quote from: Softparody on Dec 20, 2007, 06:38 PM
Well, I see that some understands how it was, but the most of you are saying a lot of crap, and I'm sure that you're just like the drummer of my band. Talks about all the fights he's been to and how many people he has beaten down, and he was even the one to run the fastest and longest. If you haven't been in a situation like that before, you should really just shut up, 'cause you don't know anything before you're standing there in the middle of it. At least I have the guts to say I didn't dare to do anything, and that I still wouldn't dare. So yeah, I'm a pussy, I can admit that, but I'm sure there are many of you guys out there too who are pussies.

i wasnt trying to call you a puss, for the record. all i said was id take a beatin to help a bro out. yes, ive been in the same situation b4 and was this close to running but i couldnt leave my bro stranded. at least you stayed behind unlike the other ppl u were with.

respect
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt