Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Just Kidding ?

Started by E-Money, Dec 15, 2007, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

Does anyone know if there is more than one version of Just Kidding?  I love this song! I have the version thats a minute and twenty five seconds long.  I just wanted to know if a longer version existed.

Thanks

Inkblades

nope, that's the only one

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, as I stated in my night with Team Sleep thread... That version of 'Just Kidding' was recorded in Crook's bedroom. The song was posted by Crook, Zach and Chino never even heard the song.

deftonekid

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 15, 2007, 06:43 PM
Yeah, as I stated in my night with Team Sleep thread... That version of 'Just Kidding' was recorded in Crook's bedroom. The song was posted by Crook, Zach and Chino never even heard the song.

Are you just kidding? ??? haha

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: deftonekid on Dec 16, 2007, 05:06 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 15, 2007, 06:43 PM

Are you just kidding? ??? haha

Hahaha

Nope, Chino hasn't even heard it.

bzaclassic

yeah i second the request for an audio version of  "Just Kidding"....
straight mp3 please....

i got the video of the song that was released a while back if anyone wants it....
let me know.......

13hourstoparadise

The video is the song... That was when Crook recorded it, he doesn't even remember the same sample he used so we won't ever hear it with added layers.

Search for Team Sleep demos, someone has ripped it to mp3.