Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

( best thread ever. i promise )

Started by Fireal1222, Dec 15, 2007, 09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

tarkil

yup, 'twas too long ago... he did came back with several gay other aliases, but I can't really remember them unfortunately...
You can also look for "The Prozac Fairy", she was his slutty girlfriend, they were always the 2 of them in the fights, so who knows...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

Quote from: tarkil on May 05, 2011, 11:03 AM
yup, 'twas too long ago... he did came back with several gay other aliases, but I can't really remember them unfortunately...
You can also look for "The Prozac Fairy", she was his slutty girlfriend, they were always the 2 of them in the fights, so who knows...

i remember them going out. didn't they end badly though? because i could've sworn he posted photos of her naked, which was highly inappropriate. if you break up with someone and you have that sort of stuff in your possession, you should delete it immediately. it'll only bring you trouble.

tarkil

There might have been some stuff like that, yes... I can't really remember, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: Vesanic on May 05, 2011, 08:56 AM
http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4950

But I guess it's not him ?
He had a ton of names. A lot of them based off the newest religion that he found on wikipedia....... I want to say that black elvis was one of them....Oh and "runs with spirit"....I cant think of anymore

Sextape.

Quote from: tarkil on May 05, 2011, 09:35 AM
Yup, that was him... But that was a long time ago too !    :)

¨Name:  DeftonesATF27
Position:  Be nice, I come in peace
Date Registered:  September 22, 2006, 05:32:54
Last Active:  September 23, 2006, 20:05:42 ¨

why was he so popular anyway?
he has been active on this board for less than 3 hours?  :P

Variable

He probably deleted his account then re-opened it one night when he was high or something. Or that was someone making a fake name to make fun of him. But as I said, he had many other names that we all came to hate.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Except none of us came to hate those names. He'd disappear, make a new name and we'd figure out it was him, then he'd disappear. That was it.

Variable

ah he would put up a little for fight a couple days first. It was pretty easy to figure out it was him. He couldn't spell, write, or form an intelligent thought for shit.

Sextape.

hahaha :P
but at least he entertained the boards for a while .

indychinoluv

The dude was a fucking ninja.
Everyone claimed to hate him, but here we are, years on and he's still the talk - someone even saved a photo of him (or took the time to find it). There are 5 pages about him (I'm not counting the one page of whatever the Atomic/Variable thing was -some sort of mating ritual??)

I loved to hate him back in the DeftonesATF days. I didn't like Brook (ProzacFairy) Juicy Fruit(?) was in with them at the start.

They were the good old days of talking smack!!!!!! I didn't even think Variable was around in those days.

Variable

I wasn't when he was DeftonesATF. I was when he came back later. Everyone loves an antagonist though. He was just so bad at it that it made him funny but annoying.

He actually did try to come on the official board (RIP) way back in the day before I came here. But he got chased off in a good day or two.

Sextape.

good old days , this topic doesnt deserve to die !

Variable

This really was a great topic. I don't know how it's so easy to talk shit about a guy I haven't talked to in years, but damn, it's still fun.