Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ImperfectCircle

Started by Mikey, Dec 15, 2007, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

Lol I'm messin Kelly..next time you get on AIM I'll bother the shit out of you

@mascara
I went to highschool with you and i think I saw you with some people at the deftones show in austin 11/?/06.

So I really don't know you, I guess I just see you around alot.  :P

mascara87

what high skool? ah ok dud ethat was a sweet ass show, I got to like hug chino for a long ass time while they played hexagram ;D where were u at?

shine down unshy

I was in front too. like middle.  I was wearing a grey shirt, was like...the 3rd person waiting in line too.  Got there hella early.

devilinside

Hey,have you seen A Christmas Story??

mascara87

me too!! yeah I got there early too dude..wait i might know who u are,koolness! Dude i went to see them in San Antonio back to back and both times i waited like 7 hrs or so fkn made me so impacient now..

shine down unshy

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 20, 2007, 08:52 PM
Hey,have you seen A Christmas Story??
Of course.  Lol that part where him and his brother are at the mall visiting Santa and he's like HO...HO....HO....and his kid brother freaks out.  And then he gives Ralphie a little push with his foot and sends him sliding down into the fake snow and he just lays there

shine down unshy

Quote from: mascara87 on Dec 20, 2007, 08:53 PM
me too!! yeah I got there early too dude..wait i might know who u are,koolness! Dude i went to see them in San Antonio back to back and both times i waited like 7 hrs or so fkn made me so impacient now..

I went to see team sleep a while back in Houston...and someone said Chino was hanging out at the bus so we walked over there and there's like 4 people drooling over him already...then this fucking ape tells us to "take a walk" after like 1 min.  It was pretty gay.

shine down unshy

Terrible excuse...now you're going to get old and always ask  yourself "What if....I had bought that sexy leg lamp...?" 

devilinside

HAHA!! I like it,and if I had a basement or game room it would totally be in it. But taste is all modernish....ya know.....adult like. Ill get it one day though.....

shine down unshy

I'd get the ninja turtle version of that lamp.

goldpony

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Dec 20, 2007, 09:17 PM
I'd get the ninja turtle version of that lamp.

LAWL

srsly tho, buy the lamp and put it in the front window. decor be damned
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

mascara87

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Dec 20, 2007, 09:03 PM

I went to see team sleep a while back in Houston...and someone said Chino was hanging out at the bus so we walked over there and there's like 4 people drooling over him already...then this fucking ape tells us to "take a walk" after like 1 min.  It was pretty gay.
haha thats funny..fkn ape..n e who did you go to the team sleep show in Austin?

shine down unshy

Quote from: mascara87 on Dec 20, 2007, 09:44 PM
Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Dec 20, 2007, 09:03 PM

haha thats funny..fkn ape..n e who did you go to the team sleep show in Austin?

Nope didn't get there in time

lithium

imma get the lamp for myself.

and sam... i hope you dont miss your balls!
💩

samson simpson

"That's UPGRADE^^^^...               My pimp freind." ~ Kenny Red a.k.a Tyler Montana a.ka Nethaniel ( a hoe gets)

Seasons Greetings.

Stay Golden.

Bless

devilinside

Mikey

]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]][[[[]]]][[[[]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]][[[[[[[[]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]][[[[[]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]

i drew you a picture (tilt your monitor)

devilinside

Holy shit! I thought it was a joke at first....awww SAM!!! hahaha

Mikey

you were the inspiration, kelly. i saw your exclamation points and decided to do some of my own.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
became
//////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
then i used
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
and saw the colors.  awesome. it is blue and yellow, but if you tilt the screen more, its red and blue
nice little optical illusion.
[[[[[[||||||||]]]]]]]
this is blue, purple, and yellow, but with the screen tilted more, it is red, green, and blue.
use it wisely. maybe one day i will doodle with three colors
:)

devilinside

Oh wow...thats pretty rad! never noticed that before I don't believe.