Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ImperfectCircle

Started by Mikey, Dec 15, 2007, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

shine down unshy

Denzel got raped at the end of that movie...BAD.

lostpilot

shine down unshy

Nada mucho, man.  What's new?

lostpilot

well, I'm terribly hungover today, cause we had quite an awesome wineparty yesterday.
It's funny how I got back home at 5 AM and could not manage to get into my home. I mean, I just could not open the door. The day after, today, I noticed that I never thought about twisting this little handle that I usually twist automatically, without even thinking about it.

So  I just got back to the party, lol.

Anyway, all is quite good and shitty at the same time. I hate my home and I want to disappear from time to time, but say all is okay

how are you, one of my favorite people in this place?

shine down unshy

Great, man.  As of 6:48 AM on March 7th 2010, I am peachy keen.  Not as much drama in my life as there was say, 6 months ago.  And lol @ you.  Drunk shenanigans. 

What's going on where you're living?  Room mate politics?  Whatever it is, cmnd/conquer it.     

devilinside

This is whats up!

Jay's Buffalo Bill Dance

Not as funny as the original but still brings the lolz!

lostpilot

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 07, 2010, 02:58 PM
Great, man.  As of 6:48 AM on March 7th 2010, I am peachy keen.  Not as much drama in my life as there was say, 6 months ago.  And lol @ you.  Drunk shenanigans. 

What's going on where you're living?  Room mate politics?  Whatever it is, cmnd/conquer it.     

well
it's still fucking winter. I completely hate the weather these days, irritating how the winter seems to last forever.
I am officially in for the Erasmus exchange, so I'll be spending sept-february in Turkey, Anadolu university, which is sweet.
Nothing more new, I guess :)

samson simpson

Hard Times- Bone Thugs N Harmony
hope all is well freind

shine down unshy

Man, that's my jam. 

"if I pray for you, pray for me."

lostpilot

shine down unshy

Hey dude, long time no see.  How have you been lately?

lostpilot

depressed. a lot.

beside that fact, got a work (half-time) in a call center which is slowly killing me (having no time sucks), the summer is killing me, some of my best friends went to explore Europe and stuff, and I am stuck here, making money for the five months in Turkey that now seem like the best thing ever. I am starting the seventh album, 'Endless Lullabies', which in a way is a continuation to 'Lonesome Sky' and 'Constellations', story-like continuation. It's gonna be nice I guess.

what else.. I started really hating my (ex?)gf, we had been apart, and then we had been together again, and it was good, but lately her personality is killing everything. I just wanna escape, escape, escape.. Turkey seems like a good escape route for now, but I have no idea what will happen later. I feel kinda doomed these days.

How are you?

shine down unshy

I'm good, man.  Thanks for asking. 

My advice to you is to stay away from any ex's.  They're mistakes, progressions and lessons that you should learn from so that your next relationship doesn't fall through like poo on wet toilet paper.

Keep in touch, Darius. 

P.S.  Are you ever coming to the U.S.?  If you ever make your way through Texas...let a brotha know.

lostpilot

Well.. I guess I will, in time, but in a long time.

My primary destinations are:
a) Turkey for the next semester
b) back to Lithuania
c) half/year in Ireland
d) trip to east - India, China, etc
e) everything else in life

devilinside

LOL.....PHOTOSHOOT!! YEEEAAAAHHH!! *said in my best lil Jon voice*

lostpilot

shine down unshy

yessir.  I am still alive.  Sup with ya?

SwerveCityUSA

I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

shine down unshy