Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

worst movies ever

Started by deftonekid, Dec 16, 2007, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

I like the Kill Bill flicks a lot, but they're still my least favorite QT flicks.

deftonekid

c'mon Tarantino doesn't deserve to be in this thread. All his movies are cool.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 28, 2008, 07:07 PM
c'mon Tarantino doesn't deserve to be in this thread. All his movies are cool.
exactly, back to the subject at hand....i just watched Doom
waste of dvd.
gonna just say all video game movies blow.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 28, 2008, 05:17 PM
No, Res Dogs is his best. While Pulp Fiction IS amazing, Res Dogs is way more awesomerly great.

He is right, the rest are wrong. RD is the best.

theshadeisatool

Everybody - critics, fans, etc. - overlooks/doesn't like so much Jackie Brown. I've got a huge attachment to it though for some reason, so much so I now prefer over others. But as Jonas said, Tarantino does not deserve to be here. Even though Death Proof was a disappointment...

wither-I

Quote from: blondie on Apr 22, 2008, 05:59 PM
superbad sucks big balls.
totally agree. some parts at the beginning were funny.

but i cant get into the  whole vulgar humor.

its really bad. its like people have completely run out of "smart" ideas.

see something like southpark is vulgar but smart also.

superbad, knocked up, etc etc are just unecessarily raunchy and a shame to what humor is even about.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

C'mon, Knocked Up was far from unnessecarily raunchy. That movie was perfect. One of my favorite comedies.

blondie

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 30, 2008, 06:24 PM
C'mon, Knocked Up was far from unnessecarily raunchy. That movie was perfect. One of my favorite comedies.

someone around here said you liked good movies. their claims were greatly exaggerated.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

More like 1 res dogs, 2 pulp fiction, 3 kill bill vol.2, 4 kill bill vol.1, 5 deathproof, 6 jackie brown. While Tarantino wrote it but didn't direct it, True Romance is actually numero uno.

theis

Quote from: blondie on Apr 30, 2008, 07:10 PM

someone around here said you liked good movies. their claims were greatly exaggerated.

Get a sense of humor.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 30, 2008, 07:23 PM
More like 1 res dogs, 2 pulp fiction, 3 kill bill vol.2, 4 kill bill vol.1, 5 deathproof, 6 jackie brown. While Tarantino wrote it but didn't direct it, True Romance is actually numero uno.

holy shit i forgot about true romance!! great flick.
then again i guess we have to throw in Natural Born Killers then since he wrote it.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 30, 2008, 08:37 PM

Get a sense of humor.
gotta confirm that you do indeed have good taste in cinema...
DERP

blondie

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 30, 2008, 08:37 PM

Get a sense of humor.

acquire a taste for comedies that aren't aimed at 13 year olds.

theis

Knocked Up aimed at 13-year olds? Haha, have you even seen the movie?

You're a fucking idiot.

devilinside

I found it quite humorous,and i'm waay older than 13.

theis

All the main themes in Knocked Up are definitely adult material (eg. pregnancy).

That's what I love about Apatow's movies; the way he perfectly blends raunchy humor together with serious/romantic themes. Same with 40-Year Old Virgin.

devilinside

I Looooove 40 year old virgin! HAHA

blondie

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on May 01, 2008, 09:58 AM
You're a fucking idiot.

and your taste in movies is still diarrhea.

theis

Quote from: one weak on Jan 03, 2008, 12:38 AM
no, not the worst movie ever, but i had really high expectations and it failed in my mind. the movie essentially ends halfway through and attempts to start again, but it never really succeeds. it's a clear knock off of "Mystic River" in both setting and themes, and where "Mystic" was great with revenge vs morality, GBG fizzled.

i finally saw this (GONE BABY GONE) and i wholeheartedly agree with your statement.

one of the most underwhelming and anti-climatic movies i've seen in a long time. call me fucking disappointed.

dictatesofreason

everyone is critical of shit heres some good stuff

THX 1138
Sunshine
Gabriel
Advent Children
The Boondock Saints
Silent Hill