crash (2005)

What was so horrible about crash?

2nd that

i liked it

pissedandpierced

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 18, 2007, 02:01 PM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Dec 18, 2007, 11:33 AM
Monsters Inc

omg.. I loveeeee Monsters Inc.      lil Boo.    =o)

I just really wasn't impressed with it. I thought I would have been considering how much people go on about how great it was. The story line was good but I just thought most of the animation apart from Sully's fur was a bit weak.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

blondie

any movie that stars will ferrell.

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on Dec 18, 2007, 05:33 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Dec 18, 2007, 03:56 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Dec 18, 2007, 11:46 AM
some of the worst i've ever watched;

crash (2005)

What was so horrible about crash?

2nd that

i liked it

Crash is a great movie, it doesn't fit here.

theis

Quote from: blondie on Dec 18, 2007, 07:55 PM
any movie that stars will ferrell.

you suck.

and crash is absolutely horrible.

explanation later...drunk now.

blondie

scarf boy is not amused.

deftonekid

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Dec 18, 2007, 11:57 PM
and crash is absolutely horrible.

explanation later...drunk now.

I guess you're really drunk cuz crash is not an horrible movie, is average but not bad

thesongyousang

Bill Cosby's "Ghost Dad " is probably one of the best movies ever.

The taxi driver totally stole the show.

"The Nigger that crime follows, Im hitting fine models
and stabbing punks with broken wine bottles..
I beat chumps til their head splits
then break'em like breadsticks
I sex chicks
I'll even fuck a dead bitch..."

emotivelotion

everyone with an asian guy who beats everyone the whole film, after bruce lee all them are fucking jokes

deftonekid

for example jackie chan

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

goldpony

Quote from: emotivelotion on Dec 19, 2007, 03:06 PM
everyone with an asian guy who beats everyone the whole film, after bruce lee all them are fucking jokes

this one is good tho

QuoteCrippled Masters (1982) 

When you say crippled kung fu, people listen. When you think crippled kung fu, this is the first film that usually comes to mind. It's the legendary, one of a kind (except for the three other movies with these actors) motion picture that truly demonstrates what a crippled martial artist can do. It stars the great Wang Hop and the amazing Ka Hai as the two cripples who form a strange bond as a result of their mutual afflictions, thanks to the power-mad warlord who gave the orders to have them both crippled for life. Wang Hop's arms are chopped off because of his supposed disloyalty, but we're not given the chance to see what it is exactly that he does, since the movie starts off with a close up of his arm getting hacked off. Hardly a threat now that he is considered useless, he's then left to bleed in the hot sun. Then, through a wicked twist of irony, Ka Hai, as one of the warlord's henchmen, who looked on laughing as Hop's arms were severed, has his legs brutally disfigured by a healthy dose of acid. He is pushed down a hill and left for dead. That's when the magic happens. Wang and Ka meet again and eventually put their differences aside in order to get the ultimate revenge against the man responsible for the shape they're in. And that revenge, as you can imagine, is a violent and definite death for the evil warlord.

This movie is a nonstop barrage of amazing crippled kung fu techniques that climaxes with the legless Ka Hai jumping on the back of the armless Wang Hop, forming the ultimate gimp fu, revenge-minded, killing machine! If you only see one crippled kung fu film, see this one, but if you ask me, don't see only one; see them all!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

occipudding

dee snider's strangeland, crash (yes), meet the feebles, when the levees broke, or little manhattan.  pretty much every movie from poland.
machete!  meow

Nailec

i just saw the transformers comic movie.

good one to post in this thread. the crappy 80s rock music gave its rest to this movie

defskull

Quote from: emotivelotion on Dec 19, 2007, 03:06 PM

Even Tony Jaa?

goldpony

Quote from: Nailec on Dec 21, 2007, 02:14 PM
i just saw the transformers comic movie.

good one to post in this thread. the crappy 80s rock music gave its rest to this movie

maybe its just nostalgia, but this movie rawks. that 80s rock music was the shit! i still cry a little on the inside everytime i hear it because it reminds me of optimus primes death :'(
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Nailec

bah the scene had not atmsphere imho coz i cant remembe the comics at all so i had no connection to him.

but the narrator told, that optimus prime will return...

so i dont know which comic brings him back but at least he didnt die

goldpony

Quote from: Nailec on Dec 21, 2007, 11:24 PM
bah the scene had not atmsphere imho coz i cant remembe the comics at all so i had no connection to him.

but the narrator told, that optimus prime will return...

so i dont know which comic brings him back but at least he didnt die

are we talking about the same movie? 
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Nailec

http://imdb.com/title/tt0092106/

guess so.

its just: the movie itself didtn focus that much on prime. the narrator just told that hes the greatest autobot of the all.
thats all i knew about him. then he died after he defeated megatron...

endoeleven

The Horse Whisperer, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings