Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Seinfeld

Started by There Will Be Blood, Dec 17, 2007, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Atomic

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

devilinside

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Eros TBA

"If I had a son, I would name him Isosceles. Isosceles Kramer." Kramer in "The Handicapped Spot"

deftoolsys07

Need to bump this thread... who else loves this fucking show??? What are y'alls favorite episodes? I've watched Seinfeld religiously every day for about 10 years now, I've seen every episode 100's of times and right now I'm watching "The Puerto Rican Day" episode, which apparently was the last episode before the series finale. Some how I have not seen this episode before, or if I have it was many many years ago and have absolutely no recollection of it. It's awesome it's like watching a brand new episode of my favorite show. However, the episode itself is fucking TERRIBLE!!!! Besides "The Betrayal" (the one with the wedding in India and the show is backwards), this one has to be the absolute worst episode ever!!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Crazylegs

have any of you seen www.comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com ? The Larry David, and Ricky Gervais episodes are hilarious, haven't seen the others.

bright lights, big city

The Puerto Rican Day episode was banned in the U.S. Apparently it was seen as too racist, which I don't get. And I still thought it hilarious with the reappearance of H.E. Pennypacker and George with the laser pointer.

Last night while I was eating dinner I happened to catch an episode. The one where Jerry re-purchases the Cadillac for his parents from Jack Klompas. Sarah Silverman played Kramer's girlfriend, and even beautiful way back then.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bewareofrats

Best show ever.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

jbmp1390

The Marine Biologist is one of the most well written episodes of a comedy show of all time

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

only pieces remain

this is my most watched show ever. seen every episode at least 5 times. the kenny rogers roaster on is my favorite and gets me every time.

scatterbrain

I still watch this pretty often.last w one I saw was the merv grifin show.kramer is funny as hell in that one.shit cracks me up when he starts playing that tape everytime some one walks in.last 3 seasons were pure gold.jerry recently had alec baldwin on his net show,he was talking about throwing coffe in someones face and saying it was the greatest moment in his life.
im me and thats all ill ever be

bewareofrats

Yeah, the last few seasons were still great.  I don't know why there seems to be so much negativity towards them.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

blondie

well, larry david wasn't around for the last couple of seasons, if i recall correctly and larry david is a super fucking genius.

bright lights, big city

that merv griffin one might be my all time favorite.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?