Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by theis, Dec 18, 2007, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

about to watch it now. being a canadian i always have to wait until the next day to see it. i'm sure it will be hilarious as usual.

defskull

I think you mean Kitten Mittons.

I don't know why they keep using that lawyer though.  I'm not really a fan of the gang constantly going to him and him being a dick to the gang.  Unless the end of this episode results in a revenge episode, then I'm all for it. 

sing blue silver

defskull

I really liked last night's episode.  It was a classic Sunny episode.  Everyone seemed to have an equal amount of laughs.  I mean Mac and Dennis were the center of the episode but everyone was just hilarious.  Loved it!

theis

I fucking LOVED this episode! Second best this season.

Everyone brought their a-game. Especially Dennis. He was brilliant in this. Also loved Charlie's reaction when Dee told him there was a cat in the wall "Ahhh, cat in the wall eh?".

This is shaping up to be the best Sunny season yet.

sing blue silver

new episode was hilarious. anyone else watch the leaked christmas episode yet? its freakin hilarious. let's just say charlie bites out the throat of a mall santa in front of a bunch of children. watch it.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 13, 2009, 06:19 PM
"Ahhh, cat in the wall eh?".
Just his execution of that line almost brought me to tears of laughter
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

I fucking LOVED this episode! Second best this season.

Everyone brought their a-game. Especially Dennis. He was brilliant in this. Also loved Charlie's reaction when Dee told him there was a cat in the wall "Ahhh, cat in the wall eh?".

This is shaping up to be the best Sunny season yet.

Yeah exactly.  No one felt underused.  I think if I were to introduce Sunny to someone, this would be one of the first ones I show them.  I don't know if I'd call it the best Sunny season yet. I think that still goes to season 3.  WAY too many good ones in that season.

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 13, 2009, 09:42 PM
"Ahhh, cat in the wall eh?".
Just his execution of that line almost brought me to tears of laughter

Hahaha, seriously, I'm laughing just thinking about it!

defskull

You know what's incredibly weird? Charlie Day looks so much different when he smiles. 

Maybe it's just me but he just looks like a different person.

theis

Yeah, you're right. He definitely looks different. His beard is gone and he's wearing clothes he'd never wear in the show, haha.

defskull

Yeah he has more of the look of Dennis in real life.

Fireal1222

oh man i just saw the " kitten mittons " episode. what a hilarious 20 minutes.  i love how he spells mittens wrong too

but the infomercial at the beginning of that episode had me dying.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

defskull

[youtube=425,350]FUMub0w-OVM[/youtube]
I think my addiction for this show has gone too far.  I sacrificed sleep last night to surf this fansite I found.

theis

Quote from: defskull on Nov 16, 2009, 08:41 PM
I think my addiction for this show has gone too far.  I sacrificed sleep last night to surf this fansite I found.

Haha, glad i'm not alone. I've been trying to find every little interview available... hhaha.

ps. link to that site? :D

defskull

http://itsalwayssunny.tumblr.com/

You might already know it.  I've just been going through old clips of the show, screen captures with quotes and enjoying it, despite owning the seasons.

nonesuch

i showed it to this polish guy i live with,  and he was like I dont like this show about half way through an ep

I said,  we are no longer friends and dont speak to me anymore
i drink your milkshake

devilinside

Fireal1222

Quote from: nonesuch on Nov 16, 2009, 10:22 PM
i showed it to this polish guy i live with,  and he was like I dont like this show about half way through an ep

I said,  we are no longer friends and dont speak to me anymore

i thought the show was dumb too the first time i saw it

the acting is pretty annoying if u dont understand the plot

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

Quote from: defskull on Nov 16, 2009, 09:21 PM
http://itsalwayssunny.tumblr.com/

You might already know it.  I've just been going through old clips of the show, screen captures with quotes and enjoying it, despite owning the seasons.

Damn, awesome site! Thanks.