Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Hysterical way to kick off the season.

"Nice cameltoe!"

Haha.

lithium

💩

defskull

I wish it was more focused on everyone in the gang's take on gay marriage, but it wasn't a bad opener. 

deftjess

funny stuff

i like the relationship between charlie and frank

bright lights, big city

the alley almonds were so random and hilarious.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I really, REALLY wanna see Lethal Weapon 5.

defskull

Haha yeah that's what I was thinking too when they mentioned it.  They need to upload it online or something. 

bright lights, big city

hahaha i gotta agree! especially since Mac had to go and switch to Murtaugh halfway through and use black face.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

YEah I got confused at that point

theis

From Glenn Howerton's Twitter:

QuoteIn answer to many ??s: Yes... U will get to see Mac, Dennis, Frank n Charlie's Lethal Weapon 5 later this season. It's insane.

:o

theis

Dennis demanding a divorce while drunk = priceless.

bright lights, big city

and it's always nice to see the lawyer come back and bring the karma.
DERP

deftjess

frank and charlie arguing   like  a real married couple   ;D

Crazylegs

i just downloaded the first season and i'm a few episodes in. Really enjoying it so far.

bright lights, big city

wait until Danny Devito comes in...
DERP

defskull

And then wait for it to get worse in the later seasons :/. I though last weeks episode was pretty bad. I think I enjoy episodes that just revolve around the gang and not so many people around them.  The banter they have with each other is so much more entertaining than when they are being themselves around more normal people.  I understand the whole "hey look how rude and jerk-ish these people can be"  is what they're going for but it's really not so funny.  I enjoy them just being stupid and genuinely thinking retarded things like Dennis thinking that feelings don't happen everyday.

theis

"Implication" That conversation was genius. "And you can make rash decisions based on fear". Haha. 

"What the hell happened down there? Some kind of horse massacre?". Hahaha.

bright lights, big city

I liked that episode a lot more than the Ponderosa episodes. "I throw overhand!"
DERP

theis

Also, I absolutely LOVED the faces on Mac and Dennis when the chicks arrived on the boat.

Like little boys at Christmas.