It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by theis, Dec 18, 2007, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Sep 14, 2008, 05:49 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 14, 2008, 05:12 PM
this show sounds like "cheers"

it's NOTHING like Cheers.

you should give it a try. the humor is just spot on.

ill check it out when I get back to the states for sure.  But at the same time, I dont watch a whole lot of TV

White Pwny

Awww man.   I loveeeeeeeeee Scrubs.  Dr. Cox ftw.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

oldgentlovecraft

bright lights, big city

i loved how in the first episode yesterday, everything Frank described, it turned out he was describing Rambo's life.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

I didn't watch it... :(

Is there anywhere online I can watch them? Or do they have it On Demand?

bright lights, big city

try www.fxnetworks.com
if you cant find it there or ondemand, they usually replay them every night i think.

like in Chicago, it's on from 10-11 tonight
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Yeah FX has the watch episode feature coming soon,and it's not On demand.

*sigh*

But it will come on tonight @ 11

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 19, 2008, 06:51 PM
i loved how in the first episode yesterday, everything Frank described, it turned out he was describing Rambo's life.

That was hilarious!  I loved when they showed up to the morgue with a hotplate and then felt racist because they didn't want to eat the black guy.

devilinside

I fucking fell asleep before it came on last night...goddamit!

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

FINALLY watched it!! And oh MY gawd....the guy at the morgue thinking they were gonna tag team a dead person. hahaha  "I like yogurt up my ass and a popsicle in my mouth"   ;D

13hourstoparadise

The new season is great! I love 'em... God damn I want to hang out with Charlie...

theis

i've come to the conclusion that this is the funniest show ever and Charlie is probably my favorite character from a tv series.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Sep 28, 2008, 01:07 AM
The new season is great! I love 'em... God damn I want to hang out with Charlie...

I want to hang out with all of them.

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Sep 28, 2008, 05:54 AM
i've come to the conclusion that this is the funniest show ever and Charlie is probably my favorite character from a tv series.

I definitely agree.  He's most awesome when he's huffing and writing songs.

theis

fun facts:

charlie and the waitress (the girl from the coffee shop who despises charlie) are married in real life.

mac and sweet dee are engaged in real life.

haha, that's pretty funny.

bright lights, big city

i hope you all saw the new episodes (it was a 2-parter). Mac and Charlie try to fake their deaths. omg i was in pure comedic bliss. one of the funniest hours of tv ever!

good god this show really is something special
DERP

downtownpony

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 01, 2008, 09:00 AM
fun facts:

charlie and the waitress (the girl from the coffee shop who despises charlie) are married in real life.

mac and sweet dee are engaged in real life.

haha, that's pretty funny.

holy shit

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 04, 2008, 06:22 AM
i hope you all saw the new episodes (it was a 2-parter). Mac and Charlie try to fake their deaths. omg i was in pure comedic bliss. one of the funniest hours of tv ever!

good god this show really is something special

That was good shit!

13hourstoparadise

Oh shit, I just watched Charlie and Mac die... Best one yet!! How Mac get his head fucked up trying to fake his death and getting the poppers from the pawn shop...

It's up on surfthechannel.com if you guys don't have cable like me.

bright lights, big city

DERP