wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

wither-I

i hope he busted out some of his angelic scat singing

Inkblades

bright lights, big city

you ate the stem, the core, everything?!?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

:( just an awful episode.  That was unfortunately the best part about the episode.  I like the idea of going on a road trip and absolutely failing at it, but it just wasn't funny.  They relied too much on the "joke" that they couldn't get anywhere. Bleh. 

wither-I

it was okay. i liked how they broke down the wicker chairs and what must hae been "a poisonous glaze" coating them! and some other minutely funny parts.. it seems they have lost some of the smart wit and vocabulary and rely mostly on shock value with every scene

theis

Damn, different strokes for different folkes, I guess. I thought this was one of the funniest episodes ever.

I nearly fell off my chair when Charlie was gonna eat a pear for the first time. Haha. And Dee's piss...and the poisonous smoke. Absolutely hilarious.

This was one of Charlie's best eps. His whole speech about fruit he never had eaten and how he never had left Philly. Genius.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 25, 2009, 06:58 AM
you ate the stem, the core, everything?!?

;D

bright lights, big city

Yeah I still laugh my ass off at this show. I though it was another good episode, nothing classic, but hilarious nonetheless. How many times did Dee take a leak in that episode? It really was like every 5 minutes.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

theis

Dee is amazing at playing a drunk. Especially in the "North Korean episode".

defskull

Yeah I was thinking that during the episode.  She seems to get the subtleties of being drunk.  That or she just drinks when she needs to be drunk in a scene.

theis

Definitely one of the most insane Sunny eps. so far. Haha.

When Frank cut his finger and tried to hang himself in the bathroom...hahaha.

Also, it had me in stitches when Charlie explained how he disposed the garbage.

bright lights, big city

Yeah but what was the deal with the blatant, obvious D & B advertising?
DERP

defskull

I thought this was the best episode so far.  They all acted like themselves again and not over the top versions of themselves (even though generally they are over the top.).  I didn't mind them being at Dave & Busters until I saw that they sponsored the episode.  Kind of annoying.  You think it would have been more appropriate for the episode called "The Gang Sells Out"

theis

Haha, I've never heard of D&B before so I just thought it was something they made up.

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

Quote from: defskull on Oct 02, 2009, 08:31 PM
I thought this was the best episode so far.  They all acted like themselves again and not over the top versions of themselves (even though generally they are over the top.).  I didn't mind them being at Dave & Busters until I saw that they sponsored the episode.  Kind of annoying.  You think it would have been more appropriate for the episode called "The Gang Sells Out"
haha good call. It was still funny, but the sponsor thing kind of reminded me of the Aqua Teen episode years ago that was sponsored by Boost Mobile.
and yes, Dave & Busters is a pretty awesome place.
DERP

theis

Regarding last week's "Recession" eps, Glenn Howerton (Dennis) had this to say on his Twitter:

"Just got back from vacay. Lotta love n quite a bit of hate on last week's recession ep. Sounds like 50% got the joke and 50% did not. Although I will say FX was NOT supposed 2 accompany the ep. w all those fucking D&B's and Coors commercials. That's what fucks it up. If u watch the ep. w no commercials on DVD or iTunes or whatever u will like it a lot more. I promise. We learned our lesson on that one."

bright lights, big city

DERP