Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Project Testament : Jahmandments

Started by Joseph I, Dec 20, 2007, 01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph I

Jesus Costelluccio's best of 2007. Ladies and Gentelmen...

JAH MANDMENTS:

Politics Trickin' In 07' / Spritualogically (L.O.V.E.)

Politics Yo'

Or should I say PoliTricks?

They are on track searching for my U.A., oh why oh why you wanna a my ua? If it is dirty you SEE, I go to prison for FREE, and I don't wanna pay all that money for bail to get released from jail, We just a wanna live in peace, on these same streets of yours and our peeps. The lord I never ask why, it's all obvious, a self made violation, I jus' wanna have peace with a piece of this sheba from Jesus, please!

Yes and we'll make it through this lord, we made it through 07', we InI is in Luv and I wanna say I can still smoke sensimilla. give it up to the best of 07 hits...

Spiritualogically

L.O.V.E. - Lost.Our.Visions.Entity.

Heartache, almost every second (you win)
pulled the trigger, I admire your finger
the pure one holds the gun, ends it all (you won)

And remember that one time? All those times?

It's pink inside of you
and you'll taste it too
but then when you CUM,
you're gone, and I'm soft.

No more birth or creation,
No more future son in law,
our dream vacation.
No more memories -
or even one picture of our existence.

...all a dream...

EMO TO REGGAE

WE LUV MISTY BUD FROM JERUSALEM

I pop a Cherry, I broke that hyman
I pop a Cherry, I broke that hyman
well she was in a relationship long
It lasted 4 years without any lubrication
and it didnt even take but one conversation
2 up this Twenty Two year old in certain places
I pop that cherry I broke that hyman
and we is comin 2 U from kingston
cause' I pop that cherry, I broke that hyman
and if you better check that, you better run
cause' I is comin 2 U straight from Kingston, gonna bust out
with my swith and wessen paper wraps and smoke up all of babylon. Misty Bud From Jerusalem.

'Cause I say I pop a cherry and break that hyman

she was wet before dong / I pulled out and put in / she was wet before it begin / 'Cause I is a rude boy from the islands I'm not lyin / and I'll break a cherry pop a hyman / backwards in reverse are my words / backwards in reverse is what she heard / and I n I can take no more. out.

a JOKE

Didn't know that you would be from hollywood when I met you cause I just thought we were in montana, but you see other places other faces, LSD. - Fakeness.

His Imperial Rush (Kush)

Look out for when your seeking

curious of life and death?

don't be for interests in your best

In this temple I his majesty see

you have to pass atop many mountain tops

doesn't this plant make you fly?

wisdom is pain and your in for it

Cannot stop this death

on this smoke

and this is his

Imperial Rush

Garbage

somthing to match all the rest
a match lit to impress
a thing, a noun, to critique
with the best

Pepsi Products

At home when your alone / and there ain't nobody to flow / Don't you remember what's inside your refrigirator door? / Mountain dew lifts thee, Samson Simpson is with me / poke some holes, sprinkle erbs, flame and pop can toke it, choke it, smoke it / Take that titanium to the brains / Don't go insane / and you wonder why you're in pain? / For the best taste / suck that soft drink into your lungs / take the ashes to your temple / Same Dew, New View / Kinda like a Brown Bagger, Drink Beggar / Pop Can Toke it / and you wonder why you are in pain.

Moral : Don't pop can toke it. Roll it all up. ziggy's or phillies.

Mountain Dew Copyright

To My Sistren

WHO SAID THERE'S

NO LUV AT FIRST GLANCE.

WHEN I KNOW IN OUR HEARTS

WE CAN EARN A CHANCE...

ALL IT TOOK WAS JUST ONE LOOK.

UNTO YOU I N I IS HOOKED.

YEAH.

Magnum opus

Una Historia de amor (A Love Story)

Part One - Creation In The Making

Fervent - Sleek / When nothing is on / Even better out of the shower / Emollients so sensually, sexually / Butt booty naked / All over your body I'll watch those drip drops glisten across our love lost / alls I miss is your sex / your triple xxx / lover / xoxo... - Impregnate.

Part Two - Her Dream

Lust This - Womb. our baby is us. baby blue. baby beautiful. New. Will gods sky let descend our souls together into an embryo? Creation! without pills: watch your belly grow into a mama...It entered her sea. my rod eventually swam. swimming below sea. I see. new life. potentially. I'll see you in nine months. Never.

Part Three - OuterSpace Clementine

Viva Chica Bonita

Lick me like a lover babay / you make my dreams crazay / it's all over laday / miss thang forever shaday / It's a shame in ya game / how you chose fake game / over our flame / our sight / our aim / I'll see you in heaven / I'll see you there / Viva Chica Bonita / Forever US eternally nowhere together EVER.

Infinity,

Jesus Costelluccio

occipudding

machete!  meow