Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nico - Death by plane

Started by Deftones-argentina, Dec 24, 2007, 05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

www.purevolume.com/Nico_siberia

Goddam, I've never used so much production in a single song as I did with this one. Check it with headphones guys.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Zevaka

very nice work
i also listened to "Se Silenciosa..." i loved it really, when i get back home, i'll check others.

Really, man, that's awesome work. But what about not acoustic songs?

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Zevaka on Dec 24, 2007, 07:02 AM
very nice work
i also listened to "Se Silenciosa..." i loved it really, when i get back home, i'll check others.

Really, man, that's awesome work. But what about not acoustic songs?

Thank you for your Kind words, Zev. To be honest with you, the problem with full band songs is that...you need a full band :P.And despite the fact that I have the electricTones (the guys with whom we play 100% deftones covers), and I've just formed a band for own songs, it's really difficult to get them to record something.
To begin with, most of the time people don't really practice their parts apart from the rehearsal day. many of the songs get really sketchy at some parts. Besides this, I'd need a Bass amp and a drum kit in my house to record them. And If I want to record the drum kit, then I'll need more mics, which I don't have.
    With that said, I'm really looking forward to record something outside my house. With my ohter band we've just had 1 rehearsal, but it felt so fucking good!!! I have like 17 song ideas or so, something good should come out, no? We're planning to do an extended electric version of knife prty, believe man, it gets REALLY dreamy.

NiChe

the vocals are a bit try-hard

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

LACas

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 24, 2007, 05:02 AM
www.purevolume.com/Nico_siberia

Goddam, I've never used so much production in a single song as I did with this one. Check it with headphones guys.
Wow, that gives me the creeps, really. Awesome work. I also liked your Deftones acoustic EP... Keep up the good work!

deftonekid

nice work Nico.

I really liked it.

13hourstoparadise

I heard that a long time ago, enjoied it then as I do now.

Megatoned

that sounds better than the one we made.... how you been nico?

You say you're something else...

snw777

fucking cool!

I also listened the BQAD in spanish, awesome.

keep it up!

Deftones-argentina

Groove, how many good responses, that's my shit; to soundtrack somebody else's life.

By the way, glad to see you around again MegaT.

There Will Be Blood

Mikey

buddyboy101