Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

just wanted to say bye

Started by yoda on mars, Dec 27, 2007, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoda on mars

hi everyone,

I would like to thank you all for the time spent together on the board. however, my time here has finished.
there are so many things going on in my life at the moment that I don't even have time to post anything. the board gave me a lot when it comes to knowledge about rock music. it was wonderful time to be part of the board since mid-2004. but, everything changes. me too.
I would like to thank so many people that it's useless to mention all of them (you know who you are). and I would like to appologise for all bad things I've said about some of the members, especially new ones.

I wish you all everyone happy life.

maybe someday I will have some time to talk to you again. I hope so!!!

love you all and may the force be with you.
I'm just yoda, you know?  :)

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftonekid

damn bro, too bad you're leaving...

take care broda on mars...

respect.

Zevaka

i never understanded this emo thing about deleting your own account. Just leave if you want. Hm, ok.

Ok, Yoda, i wish you all the best in your post-sharinglungs life, stay cool and keep good music taste inside.

Quote from: deftonekid on Dec 27, 2007, 12:27 AM
respect.

Variable

Quote from: Zevaka on Dec 27, 2007, 09:42 AM
i never understanded this emo thing about deleting your own account.

blondie

they delete their accounts because obviously they're leaving the internet and never using it again. ever.

guudbaii shartingdungz oh noezz *teeeer*

Variable

yeah I have just never seen such motivation to take a completely unnecessary step

mrs_swa

Yoda, I don't know what to say.....I hope you get everything you want in life and I hope to talk to you again someday :(
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

emotivelotion

shine down unshy

TheWatcher

snw777

bye.

you will be back some day, I know it.

later.

defTHE1s

mmmm just when i was getting used to it... but i'm late again... like a year late.... maybe he'll be back someday..... we know it... i also missed like half a year of sharing lungs...
too bad he's gone...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lithium

yoda on mars = whodunit?
💩

lostpilot

Quote from: defTHE1s on Dec 29, 2008, 12:13 AM
mmmm just when i was getting used to it... but i'm late again... like a year late.... maybe he'll be back someday..... we know it... i also missed like half a year of sharing lungs...
too bad he's gone...

..ehm, please tell me there's some irony and sarcasm here.
or else you badly misunderstand things

defTHE1s

well i don't know why should be sarcasm and irony? i just started to read a lot of things that havnt read and saw this goodbye...... or maybe i misunderstood things,,, he's back now or what?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

lithium

💩

whodunit?

I have to quote one thing about people leaving this place, including me:

QuoteAll hope abandon, ye who enter here.

defTHE1s

Vesanic

It's a mystery we'll never know the conclusion of and I personally don't give a fuck at.