Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Hills

Started by Variable, Dec 27, 2007, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaye

Quote from: Muzic Junkie on Jan 01, 2009, 10:45 AM
I actually watch this
I hate.... spencer. I wouldn't punch him i'd throw poo in his face he's Creepy and completly unattractive and needs to get a job.
Heidi is pretty i think but Sooooooo soooo soooo stupid i cna't even comprhend it i mean Wtf???. LO Aka Squeky is the most annoying character ever . I hate her squecky(sp?) voice . Justin boobys(typo :() awsome though. I mean he's just high all the time and doesn't even make sense wehn he talks. WHo else?

Oh Lauren i actually like her at least she seems REAL and is a nice person in genral. pretty too. Audrina is okayish. Whitney I hate.. SHe never does her job properly . Its always lauren plus she isn't that pretty plus. she has her own show now......

Btw far far away post I HATE KRISTEN!. She's such a skank its not funny. she is sooo not attractive.

NOw that i've had my little outburst :D

Who the hell is Kristen??   ???

Muzic Junkie

She was on Luguna beach. She was the bitch skank who hated Lauren and always tries to steal peoples BF's etc

fireflyry

I watched this show once.

Americans are lol.

That is all.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Shaye

Quote from: Muzic Junkie on Jan 04, 2009, 03:53 AM
She was on Luguna beach. She was the bitch skank who hated Lauren and always tries to steal peoples BF's etc

Oh yes her. I must have been confused because she has nothing to do with The Hills...

Muzic Junkie

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 05, 2009, 03:39 PM
Quote from: Muzic Junkie on Jan 04, 2009, 03:53 AM

Oh yes her. I must have been confused because she has nothing to do with The Hills...

lol  i know some guy on the first page siad it'd be better if she was on it because she's super hot or somthing.
I was just in a Hills/Laguna beach bitch mode.

If that makes sense?

Shaye

Yeah that makes sense.

I'm not really feeling this show anymore. I know it's not "reality" TV, but it's starting to just suck. Past seasons at least had some entertainment value to them, not so much this time around. I'm getting sick of everyone's bullshit on this show.

Or maybe I'm just getting old...

Muzic Junkie

NZ is always way behind in seasons. so its probably better here at the moment
we were up to the season where spencer hates lauren when LandH are friends  etc.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 11, 2009, 02:57 PM
Or maybe I'm just getting old...

that's my reasoning for not watching much of anything on mtv anymore.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?