Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Hills

Started by Variable, Dec 27, 2007, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

LOL @ Trey liking this show!!!

Why don't you just watch Real Wives of Orange County??

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 12, 2008, 03:58 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 12, 2008, 03:18 PM
its because im awesome. 

who are you BTW?

Who am I? I'm not exactly sure how to answer that.
its ok, I stopped being lazy and went to the "present yourself" thingy and saw for myself

You just meshed well with the conversation.  Thought maybe you were an old member with a new name or something
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 12, 2008, 04:46 PM
LOL @ Trey liking this show!!!

Why don't you just watch Real Wives of Orange County??
I will if you send it to me

devilinside

Real Wives is actually quite entertaining. Most of them have had loads of plastic surgery,and ones face looks like she's a mouse or something.

Variable

really guys, no one is going to help me out and send season 3 to me?  :(

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 13, 2008, 05:15 PM
Real Wives is actually quite entertaining. Most of them have had loads of plastic surgery,and ones face looks like she's a mouse or something.
maybe I should find them and send some nude pics.  Not a bad idea to bag a sugga momma early in life

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Jan 14, 2008, 08:54 AM

maybe I should find them and send some nude pics.  Not a bad idea to bag a sugga momma early in life

You can watch it online. I'm not saying that to sound like a jerk either. Just didn't know if you knew that or not.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/the_hills/series.jhtml

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Jan 13, 2008, 12:25 PM
You just meshed well with the conversation.

It's just what I do. It's science.

muchojackdaniels

it'd be even cooler is kristin cavalleri (the ultimate biatch) was on this show!

kristin = hotter !!

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 14, 2008, 08:35 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 14, 2008, 08:54 AM

You can watch it online. I'm not saying that to sound like a jerk either. Just didn't know if you knew that or not.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/the_hills/series.jhtml
oh man, you sooo just made like 30 soldiers month out here.
Quote from: Shaye on Jan 14, 2008, 08:51 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 13, 2008, 12:25 PM
You just meshed well with the conversation.

It's just what I do. It's science.

I know exactly how you feel.  Its like, I am just an amazing person without even trying.  I would say its more natural selection.

devilinside

Hey,one of the women on that show is dating a younger dude...you have a chance!!

Variable

duh kelly, I have more than a chance with any woman.  Its called being dead sexy

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Jan 16, 2008, 04:45 AM
duh kelly, I have more than a chance with any woman.  Its called being dead sexy

Wow. I didn't see a reply like this coming along at all.

tee hee hee.

Variable

;) you can't fight the truth

Variable

hey im kind of clueless when it comes to stuff like this, can anyone tell me how I can go to mtv.com and take season 3 of the hills and put it on my laptop or on a thumb drive or something like that?

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Jan 16, 2008, 03:03 PM
hey im kind of clueless when it comes to stuff like this, can anyone tell me how I can go to mtv.com and take season 3 of the hills and put it on my laptop or on a thumb drive or something like that?

I think this would do it...

http://www.tv.com/the-hills/show/48806/downloads.html

I'm sort of clueless about this stuff too, but it appears you can't download the shows from the mtv site. The site above has downloads for quicktime as far as I can see. Give it a try.   :)

Variable

nice.  Now I just have to actually get my lazy ass to bring my laptop over here

Shaye

TREY!!!

Did you know the bonus season started last night? I missed it...

Variable

dude im still  desperately trying to download season 3.  The internet here sucks so its taking forever

theis

whitney always looks so...soft?

mmh, snuggle snuggle. she's so cute.

Variable

yeah, I still like lauren though

Breach Unborn