Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Hills

Started by Variable, Dec 27, 2007, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

well yeah, its france dude

Shaye

UM...HELLO??

Where are you Trey? Have you not been watching?

Why does no one care that Lauren and Audrina patched up their friendship, that Lauren and Heidi miss each other and that Spencer is an even bigger, dirty penis than he was last season???

Forget about the election, global warming, energy crisis, war in Iraq, terrorism, unstable economy, unemployment, natural disasters, poverty, education, healthcare and abortion! Who needs to worry about all of that nonsense when this very unscripted, real-life drama is happening right there on your TV screen?

Discuss...

devilinside

LOL! I watched this show the other day...and dude...that Spencer guy is a total prick!! How he was acting towards Heidi's sister...wow.

GAWD I admitted I watched this show!

Shaye

There's nothing wrong with watching this show! I admit it, I effing LOVE this show.

Yeah, Spencer pisses me the fuck off. I don't know why no one says anything to him. When he was talking to Heidi's sister so disrespectfully, all she did was look at him. I would have went off on his punk ass.

devilinside

I guess that's the difference between those reality people,and us real people. Cause I know I sure as fuck woulda told him to take a hike.

lostpilot

I absolutely hate this show.
It's fucking stupid and absurd.

devilinside

Oh,it's HORRIBLY stupid. But it's one of those things you start watching and can't stop...like a car wreck. haha

theis

spencer is absolutely creepy as fuck.

someone should kill him.

i mean, really.

really.

devilinside

I agree....can't stand the fucker...then again...I cant stand Heidi.

lostpilot

How can you even watch this shit..

Shaye

Quote from: bored on Sep 18, 2008, 08:06 AM
How can you even watch this shit..

I just do. I find it entertaining for some reason. I never said it deserved to win an award, or that it's deep and will further humanity.

I just like it, and I don't really have any justifiable reason, or at least one that would satisfy you. It just is what it is.   ;)

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Sep 17, 2008, 07:12 PM
UM...HELLO??

Where are you Trey? Have you not been watching?

Why does no one care that Lauren and Audrina patched up their friendship, that Lauren and Heidi miss each other and that Spencer is an even bigger, dirty penis than he was last season???

Forget about the election, global warming, energy crisis, war in Iraq, terrorism, unstable economy, unemployment, natural disasters, poverty, education, healthcare and abortion! Who needs to worry about all of that nonsense when this very unscripted, real-life drama is happening right there on your TV screen?

Discuss...
dude of course I have been watching.  I bought the season on i-tunes.  you were just never around so I didnt bother bumping this topic.  I didnt realize that kelly and azwethinkweiz ( what is your name bro?) watched it too. But be careful for those who have not seen it and throw some spoiler alerts out!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******************[spoilers]************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But yeah dude, this has been a good season.  the Vegas episode was some shit. LOL they must have told Brody to start stirring up some drama or else he was off the show or something.  Im glad Lauren and Doug broke up too.  I mean, he was better than most of the idiots that show up on this show.  But they didnt have any chemistry at all.  Plus I need lauren single.  I move to cali in a month. 
I cant fucking stand LO though.  Why the fuck do they keep her around?  she is just a miserable human being.  Even in this last episode at the concert when she was supposed to be looking like she was having fun and dancing, she looked stuck up and miserable.  I cant fucking stand her.  If I were audrina I would have fucking punched that bitch.  But its cool that Audrina and Lauren made up.  I hope that Lauren and Heidi make up soon.  They for sure are trying to psych people out that its going to happen.  I doubt it will though.  But fuck, that same old story is getting old you know.  They need to make up and get some new shit to be stupid about. That would really fuck wit Spencer's head
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******************[spoilers]************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And bored.  Its not all that bad man.  I hated watching this show at first too.  But I was forced to.  then I started to like it because of how unbelievable stupid and immature and disconnected these people were.  it was just mind numbing entertainment for 20 min a week.  And now, a couple of the characters have grown on me.  And a couple have actually grown up.  Lauren actually seems to be a pretty good person.  The girls on the show are beautiful.  ANd I dont know man.  Its kind of like watching American royalty.  I mean its an ugly world, and I am constantly surrounded by it.  Its almost comforting to see that some people still live so lush.  The biggest problem in these peoples lives are so insignificant and stupid because of the success of their families before them.  I mean, when you think about it, the ability to be that stable and that care free is pretty cool.  Its just fun to watch.

alvarezbassist17

damn son, you are the last person i'd expect to say all of that... must be that navy butt pounding you're constantly subjected to :)

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Sep 18, 2008, 04:38 PM
Its just fun to watch.

If fun = laughing out how stupid those american dream kids act and shit, yes, it is fun then.
No offence, but I cannot understand how characters from that kind of show can grow on someone. They're paid to act emotions, feelings, attraction whatever the case it is.

Is it just me (and the way I was raised by my parents) or do these shows really even dumben the people who watch them? To add to this, yes, in Lithuania we have same type local shows, which are incredibly stupid and built for brain of thirteen year old teenagers which lust for stupidity. All over the world this kind of television is happening, and I cannot find one reason why does it still exist.

The Hills make me directly think of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

just my opinion.

theis

Quote from: Variable on Sep 18, 2008, 04:38 PM
azwethinkweiz ( what is your name bro?)

Theis.

Variable

Is that your real name?  I thought that was just a board name you came up with. 

theis

haha, nah that's my real name. very common name in denmark.

pronounced: Tais.

:)

Variable

ahhh, has a very different meaning in English

nonesuch

Variable you post your self promoting bullshit on every thread, consistently building yourself up as some sort of visionary or luminary that is above the common consciousness and able to see through the bullshit that plagues average people everywhere.

But now I see that you are actually a fool, that spouts aggressive, reaction inducing fluff and you have no true opinion (not a valid one anyone)

You like The Hills?  Maybe you and my 13 year old sister should hang out and discuss politics.

You joined the Army?  Your a product of the system, your told what to do and when to do it.  Your opinion can be overridden at the drop of a dime, your worthless, your cargo

You dont know how to download or watch TV shows on the internet?  Are you a complete idiot?  You sign on everyday and type all your meaningless dribble on this forum, yet you cant type "The Hills watch free" on Google or search for a torrent?  and you PAID for the show on iTunes!!!!   Holy Shit you suck at life, My mom dosent even pay for downloads.  Geez,  your pathetic

and your biting review of season two?  WOW!  Its one thing to watch the show occasionally when your flipping through the channels, its another thing entirely to start a thread on a Deftones Forum devoted to a tween girl MTV show, and another thing again to post scathing reviews of  Laurens boyfriend choices.   

You sir are a fag

i drink your milkshake

Shaye

Ahem.

You Sir, are an idiot.

What does the HIlls have to do with anyone's intelligence? It's been pointed out VERY clearly, that no one is watching this show to learn anything of importance. It's simple entertainment. You are the fool, who has no idea what you're talking about.

Why are you even posting in this thread, if you're just so "above it"?

Go ahead and do us a favor, tell you're 13 yr old sister to join the board and talk about the Hills and politics with us.