Wow...what a douche bag!

*waits for Trey to mouth off*

deafnotes

tgood thing i dont have  a daughter

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Sep 19, 2008, 05:29 PM
Ahem.

You Sir, are an idiot.

What does the HIlls have to do with anyone's intelligence? It's been pointed out VERY clearly, that no one is watching this show to learn anything of importance. It's simple entertainment. You are the fool, who has no idea what you're talking about.

Why are you even posting in this thread, if you're just so "above it"?

Go ahead and do us a favor, tell you're 13 yr old sister to join the board and talk about the Hills and politics with us.

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 19, 2008, 06:23 PM
Wow...what a douche bag!

*waits for Trey to mouth off*
Thanks girls.  You both rock.  But dont worry about this riff raff.  He knows his place.  Which is why he is so mad.  He hates that someone who is so much more intelligent than him, can relax and have simple fun at the same time.  Lets not let him break our stride

.******************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************************************
You know what we havent talked about?  the return of Justin Bobby.  He seems to think he is being subtle about trying to break Audrina away from Lauren all for himself.  But its really not that subtle at all.  Or do you guys think im way off here?  I mean he is acting all concerned an sweet and stuff.  But I think deep down he is being selfish and trying to secure Audrina for himself.******************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************************************

Variable

Quote from: nonesuch on Sep 19, 2008, 03:43 PM
Variable you post your self promoting bullshit on every thread, consistently building yourself up as some sort of visionary or luminary that is above the common consciousness and able to see through the bullshit that plagues average people everywhere.

But now I see that you are actually a fool, that spouts aggressive, reaction inducing fluff and you have no true opinion (not a valid one anyone)

You like The Hills?  Maybe you and my 13 year old sister should hang out and discuss politics.

You joined the Army?  Your a product of the system, your told what to do and when to do it.  Your opinion can be overridden at the drop of a dime, your worthless, your cargo

You dont know how to download or watch TV shows on the internet?  Are you a complete idiot?  You sign on everyday and type all your meaningless dribble on this forum, yet you cant type "The Hills watch free" on Google or search for a torrent?  and you PAID for the show on iTunes!!!!   Holy Shit you suck at life, My mom dosent even pay for downloads.  Geez,  your pathetic

and your biting review of season two?  WOW!  Its one thing to watch the show occasionally when your flipping through the channels, its another thing entirely to start a thread on a Deftones Forum devoted to a tween girl MTV show, and another thing again to post scathing reviews of  Laurens boyfriend choices.  

You sir are a fag

Wow.  Well its good to see that after being corrected so many times.  You finally learned the difference between "your" and "you're".  Other wise it would be really embarrasing to sit here calling someone stupid making that simple grammar error over, and over , and over again.

I dont think I have ever proclaimed myself as a visionary or above common consciousness.  But if that is the way that you preceive me, then thank you.  Im glad you can recognize intelligence.  I have a lot of valid oppinions.  A lot of valid oppionions based on real life 1st hand experience( EG war and healthcare).  A few that I picked up from talking to people online ( EG the war on drugs, gay marrage, religion) A lot that I picked up from reading about great men from history ( too many to list) But I assure you, they are thought out.  Sometimes they change with more education or life experience.  But they are not the produce of a whim or ignorace.  I even have enough life experience to be wise enough to know that it would be really, really ignorant to judge someones entire character based on them spending 20 min a week watching a particular television show.

I joined the Navy, and I work with the Marines.  Not the Army.  Im a fighter, thats what guys like me do.  We go fight.  When my country was attacked by Osama Bin Laden, I went to go defend those who cant defend themselves.  Geez, what an ass hole I am.  I joined for a whole slew of reasons.  None of those reasons include because I lack a mind or the ability to think for myself.  You have no idea what the miltiary is like.  At all.  You probably think you do because you have seen a couple movies and heard a few bull shit rumors.  But in reality you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.  So dont try to act like you do.  I still have control over my life.  I swore to uphold and defend the constitution.  Not to blindly obey any order I receive.  Think about the difference. 

And you are going to call me an idiot because I download off i-tunes?  are you serious?  Yeah bud, I know how to download for free.  But here is the thing.  I havenlt illegally downloaded a music file or TV show....in at least 4 years.  Maybe even more.  Not because it is illegal.  But 1. because I dont like all the viruses that I put my computer at risk for ( and yes, I even paid for AVG instead of the free version) and 2. I understand that people are selling me a product.  I like supporting bands that give me hours of entertainment.  Same with TV shows.  I understand that people are making a product for sale.  And that peoples income relies on buying that product.  Im not poor, I really dont mind spending a little bit of money to not be a greedy, selfish ass hole who only thinks of myself.  I did the illegal downloading thing for a while when I was in high school.  I think I might actually save money by not frying my computer with spyware and viruses.  If you think that is grounds to despise someone, you truley are hopeless.  And if you are refering to my innability to get seasons from my post earlier in this topic.  I was in the middle of no where Afghanistan on a secure network.  We could not download , or plug in our own computers.  The internet was slow, and we had a 30 min time limit.  Thats why I was asking people to try to mail it to me.  You can understand how torrents wouldnt work in that situation right?

FYI, my "bidding review" was of the first couple episodes of season 4.

Look man, at the end of the day.  You are in insecure little boy trying to fill the shoes of a man.  You are trying to judge me on something that you know nothing about.  I dont even own a TV.  I watch two TV shows.  The colbert report ( which I also download of i-tunes) and the hills.  So the hills only puts out one episode a week.  The colbert report 5 a week.  So for 20 min every week day, and 40 min one of those days.  I watch TV.  The colbert report because of how clever he is.  And the hills for how fucking mind numbinly stupid it is.  Oh and I will be doing southpark as soon as new episodes come out (also pre purchased on i-tunes already) That is probably a hell of a lot less TV than you watch. The rest of my time.  I do a lot of working out ( I have a feeling you are pretty out of shape and soft) I work out and eat very healthy to keep myself healthy and the make myself tougher mentally.  It takes a lot of discipline.  When I am not working out, I do a lot of reading.  Online and in books.  I dont play video games, watch TV and movies, or spend all night chatting online.  I read and work out.  Ohhhhh, what a waste of a mind!  I get on this board for a few min here and there in between chapters for a quick laugh , maybe a good educational conversation, or to keep up with some dear friends who have been there for me over the years.  Can you understand that? I dont think watching 20 min of the hills a week is grounds to call me a drone and product of the system compared to the way I spend the rest of my week.  I could eat hour herpes infested hookers and write stupid rap lyrics about the city I am from, and a culture I am not a part of.  But im just not ignorant enough to think that is a good way to spend my time.

I know you think you are super cool because you are from New Orleans and somehow that makes you special.  I know you also think you are cool because you are/or were spending a little bit of time in Tailand.  But your foot print on the world doesnt even come close to my world travels, and a lot of other peoples on this board at that.  You really arent shit man.  You have no grounds to judge me the way you did based on me being silly and talking about some cheezy reality TV show.  Get over yourself, and try to help yourself a bit.  You look like a total jackass.  Either stop talking, or if you must talk.  Make sure its not a long ass post with multiple subject that you know absolutely nothing about.  k?

devilinside

Gawd Trey....you can type a lot! haha 

But I think that Justin dude just wants TV time. I think he could care less about Audrina.  Thats just me.

Shaye

I honestly don't know what to make of Justin Bobby (it cracks me up that that name stuck with him).

I don't think he necessarily has any bad intentions, but I think the show and his "celebrity" has gone to his head a little bit. Who knows? For now, I would just be happy if someone could tell Spencer that late 80's Jack Nicholson called, and he wants his joker smile back. I F-ING hate that kid so much.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 20, 2008, 11:34 PM
Gawd Trey....you can type a lot! haha 

But I think that Justin dude just wants TV time. I think he could care less about Audrina.  Thats just me.
yeah, it never seems like that much when im typing it up.  Then I post it and its like half of the page.  *shrugs*

But yeah, you are probably right about Justin.  Either that, or he isnt that bad of a guy.  Just MTV cuts and edits the clips so that we think he is.  Audrina always seemed like one of the smarter girls to me throughout this whole show.  Except for when it came to him.  So it maybe its just MTV creating drama, as we all know they do.
Quote from: Shaye on Sep 21, 2008, 01:37 AM
I honestly don't know what to make of Justin Bobby (it cracks me up that that name stuck with him).

I don't think he necessarily has any bad intentions, but I think the show and his "celebrity" has gone to his head a little bit. Who knows? For now, I would just be happy if someone could tell Spencer that late 80's Jack Nicholson called, and he wants his joker smile back. I F-ING hate that kid so much.
He is defiantly cocky for some completely unapparent reason.  Maybe its because everyone not only knows his name, but everyone knows both of his names ;)

lol, spencer has way more problems than his fucked up smile.  I mean at least he is a boy, and looks like a boy.  His sister stephanie is a girl, that looks like a boy.  Sucks to be her.  You know the problem with spencer, and pretty much everyone else on this show.  Is that none of them have jobs.  And the ones that "work" dont have real jobs.  If Spencer just got off his lazy ass one day and decided he was sick of sitting on a couch all day, went out and got a construction job or something.  He would probably slowly transform into a pretty cool guy.

a new episode in a couple days though for us to analyze and get made fun of for watching!

devilinside

YAY for being made fun of!!

:-\

Variable

lol, yay for people not realizing how ignorant they are!

nonesuch

Youve just insulted yourself worse than i ever could

Thanx

i drink your milkshake

nonesuch

Support MTV and Bush's Wars!!!!!!!

***************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************************************

You do as your told
i drink your milkshake

Variable

you are such a rebel.  Obviously LC is the root of all evil in this world

theis

Quote from: Variable on Sep 24, 2008, 12:29 AM
Obviously LC is the root of all evil in this world

nah, but im pretty sure Spencer is :)

nonesuch

I would punch Spencer in the face if i ever met him
i drink your milkshake

Variable

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Sep 24, 2008, 02:21 AM

Only because he is the epitome of the Arian race. 
Quote from: nonesuch on Sep 24, 2008, 04:54 AM
I would punch Spencer in the face if i ever met him
You know who spencer is?  And you have an opinion about him?  Sounds like someone jumped the gun a bit on making fun of all of us.

nonesuch

no i still am

you suck at life
i drink your milkshake

Variable

you know, im just about ready to stop giving you chances and just enter a never ending shit flinging fest with you until I run you off the board like I have done countless members before you.  The only reason im being semi civil is because your friend wither - i and I started out like this too.  But then I figured out that he is a pretty decent guy.  I dont know what he thinks about me, but at least he stopped flinging shit at me every two seconds.  So I figure that you are probably alright too, just need to acclimate to the personalities on the board a bit.  But seriously, chill the fuck out.

Variable

dam.  Some shit went down while LC was gone

devilinside

I bet you're out there hangin with them,aren't you?? lol

deftonekid