Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Hills

Started by Variable, Dec 27, 2007, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

did you guys not see the most recent episode yet?

deftonekid

no, what happened? ???

Shaye

Nope, I don't have TV at home so I usually watch it online, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll probably watch it a little later on tonight.

So please, for the sake of us uneducated, ridiculous, ignorant, low-life Hills watchers, don't post any of your silly *SPOILERS*...
::)

Variable

Quote from: deftonekid on Sep 24, 2008, 10:38 PM
no, what happened? ???
dude I cant ruin it for you if you havent seen it.  Unless you really dont mind.  But it was a pretty good episode, I wouldnt want someone to tell me what happened.  But if you dont think you will be able to see it for a while, ill tell you.

Shaye

Ok, I watched it last night. That was an action-packed episode. I'm kind of mad at Audrina. I think it's fine for her to be civil and friendly if she happens to come across Heidi and Spencer at a club, but why would she agree to meet up with them and make plans? That just seems weird. After all she knows about how they lie and manipulate people, why would she do that? I would think she knows better...

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Sep 25, 2008, 08:08 AM
Quote from: deftonekid on Sep 24, 2008, 10:38 PM
no, what happened? ???
dude I cant ruin it for you if you havent seen it.  Unless you really dont mind.  But it was a pretty good episode, I wouldnt want someone to tell me what happened.  But if you dont think you will be able to see it for a while, ill tell you.

Well for sure this episode will be broadcast in like 2 months here in MX  and I'm kinda lazy to watch it online so I don't mind if you tell me what happened

Shaye

Bump.   ;)

This is a weird season. Fucking Spencer...how has no one beat the shit out of him at a club in LA yet?

deftonekid

cuz he is "famous" now, so nobody would hit  a "famous" unless you are "famous" ;)

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Nov 03, 2008, 07:03 PM
Bump.   ;)

This is a weird season. Fucking Spencer...how has no one beat the shit out of him at a club in LA yet?
Dude, ill make it to LA one of these weekends.  If I see him......... just for you shaye ;)  Well actually it would be a bit for me and brownie points with LC a bit too.............

Shaye

Quote from: deftonekid on Nov 06, 2008, 10:27 PM
cuz he is "famous" now, so nobody would hit  a "famous" unless you are "famous" ;)

Yeah but people who aren't famous could get famous from punching him.

So many people wan to get famous. Why has no one thought of this yet?

Variable

Im all over it.  Then Megan fox will see me in my snake skin suit at the MTV awards and she will remember how much of a crush she had on me in middle school and I will once again become famous for fucking on the red carpet.

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 09:32 PM
Im all over it.  Then Megan fox will see me in my snake skin suit at the MTV awards and she will remember how much of a crush she had on me in middle school and I will once again become famous for fucking on the red carpet.

Variable

deftonekid

Quote from: Shaye on Nov 11, 2008, 02:51 PM
Quote from: deftonekid on Nov 06, 2008, 10:27 PM

Yeah but people who aren't famous could get famous from punching him.

So many people wan to get famous. Why has no one thought of this yet?
well you got a point there...

Quote from: Shaye on Nov 12, 2008, 07:54 PM

LMFAO :D

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

fuck, I'm like 5 episodes behind and I didn't need to know that.  Stupid Trey for opening this tread

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Nov 26, 2008, 04:57 AM
fuck, I'm like 5 episodes behind and I didn't need to know that.  Stupid Trey for opening this tread

It wasn't part of the episodes anyway. It's in the "news" right now. You better catch up!! They're all on mtv.com, there's no excuse for this type of behavior mister!

deftonekid

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Dec 04, 2008, 06:00 PM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 26, 2008, 04:57 AM

It wasn't part of the episodes anyway. It's in the "news" right now. You better catch up!! They're all on mtv.com, there's no excuse for this type of behavior mister!
I have all the episodes on my i-tunes.  I have just been to busy

Muzic Junkie

I actually watch this
I hate.... spencer. I wouldn't punch him i'd throw poo in his face he's Creepy and completly unattractive and needs to get a job.
Heidi is pretty i think but Sooooooo soooo soooo stupid i cna't even comprhend it i mean Wtf???. LO Aka Squeky is the most annoying character ever . I hate her squecky(sp?) voice . Justin boobys(typo :() awsome though. I mean he's just high all the time and doesn't even make sense wehn he talks. WHo else?

Oh Lauren i actually like her at least she seems REAL and is a nice person in genral. pretty too. Audrina is okayish. Whitney I hate.. SHe never does her job properly . Its always lauren plus she isn't that pretty plus. she has her own show now......

Btw far far away post I HATE KRISTEN!. She's such a skank its not funny. she is sooo not attractive.

NOw that i've had my little outburst :D